I saw lots of shots

elaine95
elaine95

#1 elaine95 » 14.02.2019, 01:15

NEW YORK (AP) Of all the clubs that made deals before the NHL’s trade deadline http://www.officialsharks.com/authentic-adidas-tomas-hertl-jersey , a surprise team took perhaps the biggest gamble.The expansion Vegas Golden Knights.They rolled the dice by trading three high draft picks for Red Wings left wing Tomas Tatar.Vegas has set records for wins and points by a first-year team and is tied with Nashville atop the Western Conference at 87 points. Because of that, the Golden Knights were unexpected buyers at Monday’s deadline. General manager George McPhee said the move made sense because the picks are spread out over four drafts and Tatar is under team control through the 2020-21 season.One high-profile player who didn’t get dealt was Ottawa Senators star Erik Karlsson. The defenseman, who can become an unrestricted free agent after the 2018-19 season, said he hopes to sign a new deal to stay in Ottawa. Talks on an extension can begin July 1.”I’ve been here for a long time,” he said before Ottawa’s game at Washington on Tuesday night. ”I’ve made Ottawa my home and it’s always going to be my home.”In all, NHL teams made 18 trades involving 37 players before the deadline on Monday afternoon.Contending teams such as Tampa Bay, Nashville and Boston all gave up first-round draft picks for a chance to upgrade and make a run at the Stanley Cup.The Bruins made the first big move on Sunday when they acquired forward Rick Nash from the New York Rangers. Nash could be counted on for immediate offensive help after the team announced Tuesday that top center and leading goal-scorer Patrice Bergeron is out a minimum of two weeks with a broken right foot.The Lightning, the Bruins’ rival in the Atlantic Division, also made a major deal with the rebuilding Rangers. Tampa Bay acquired defenseman Ryan McDonagh and forward J.T. Miller for Vladimir Namestnikov, two prospects and two high draft picks. McDonagh and Miller will join former New York teammates Anton Stralman, Ryan Callahan and Dan Girardi with Tampa Bay.The Rangers will now focus on their rebuild. They have three first-round picks, two second-round picks, two third-round picks, a fourth Womens Alexander Steen Jersey , a fifth and a sixth for a total of 10 picks in the June draft.In the Western Conference, the Predators, trying to return to the Stanley Cup Final, acquired Ryan Hartman from the Central Division-rival Blackhawks for a prospect and two draft picks. The price was considered steep for Hartman, who had eight goals and 25 points and will be a restricted free agent at the end of the season.Hartman paid immediate dividends, though, scoring the winning goal with a minute left Tuesday night in a 6-5 victory over second-place Winnipeg.”I’m going to a team that has a real chance this year,” Hartman said Monday. ”They made it all the way to the finals last year and made a really good run. I’m just excited to get down there and to get playing.”Winnipeg, four points behind the Predators, also made a deal with a division rival when the Jets acquired forward Paul Stastny from the St. Louis Blues. The current Jets have never won a playoff game, but have a deep and talented roster capable of making a serious playoff run this spring.”When I first caught wind of that it was a possibility, even just the possibility was really exciting,” Jets forward Blake Wheeler said after the deal was announced.”I think what he brings to our team is something that will be really helpful for us, plug a number of holes.”The move was surprising for St. Louis Brayden Schenn Jersey , which despite entering the deadline on a six-game losing streak, began Tuesday only one point out of a playoff spot.Among the contending teams that were quiet on Monday were the surging Philadelphia Flyers. They added goalie Petr Mrazek last week in a trade with the Detroit Red Wings.The Flyers, who had a 10-game losing streak (0-5-5) earlier this season, are one point behind first-place Washington in the Metropolitan Division. The Flyers are 10-0-1 since the Eagles won the Super Bowl in an upset over the New England Patriots.”You’ve got a chemistry in your room, so to make a deal, it’s got to be the right player, it’s got to be the right price, and it’s got to be a clear upgrade,” Flyers general manager Ron Hextall said Monday. ”Otherwise you’re affecting the chemistry in your room. So for a number of reasons, we had some conversations, but nothing made sense for us.”The two-time defending champion Penguins bolstered their forward group by acquiring center Derick Brassard in a three-team deal last week. However, the Penguins will now have to get by without starting goalie Matt Murray, who is out with a concussion.THEY SAID IT”Every year it seems the last year a couple teams traded first-round picks and maybe they didn’t win doing that and (you think), `No one’s going to do that again.’ Well Authentic Carl Gunnarsson Jersey , they did. It’s the parity of the league, it’s the competition, and teams want to win.” – New Jersey Devils general manager Ray Shero on teams giving up first-round draft picks at the trade deadline.—GAME OF THE WEEKToronto at Washington at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium in Annapolis, Maryland, on Saturday night. The teams played an entertaining first-round playoff series last year. Capitals superstar Alex Ovechkin is closing in on 600 career goals. Maple Leafs center Auston Matthews is expected to miss the game with an injury.—LEADERS (through Monday)Goals: Alex Ovechkin (Washington), 39; Assists: Jakub Voracek (Philadelphia), 56; Points: Nikita Kucherov (Tampa Bay), 82; Ice Time: Ryan Suter (Minnesota), 26:59; Wins: Andrei Vasilevskiy (Tampa Bay), 37; Goals-against average: Carter Hutton (St. Louis), 1.87; Save percentage: Hutton: .938.—AP Hockey Writer John Wawrow in Buffalo, New York, AP Sports Writer Dan Gelston in Philadelphia and the Canadian Press contributed.— GLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) His postgame TV interview complete Colton Parayko Jersey , Antti Raanta raised both fists and smiled as he made his way back into a triumphant Arizona Coyotes locker room.Raanta had plenty to be happy about. He made 23 saves to help Arizona beat the Ottawa Senators 2-1 Saturday night. He’s won five of his last six starts, and the Coyotes – despite the NHL’s worst record – completed a seven-game homestand with a 5-2 mark.”I saw lots of shots. When you see shots from the point or when there’s not that much traffic on you, it makes it a little bit easier,” Raanta said. ”I pretty much saw all the shots and I was able to track the puck pretty good.”Oliver Ekman-Larsson and Jordan Martinook scored to help Arizona improve to 8-2-1 in its last 11 games.Jean-Gabriel Pageau scored his second goal in two nights for Ottawa, and Mike Condon made 25 saves. The Senators have lost six of their last seven games.Condon came off the ice twice in the final moments for an extra attacker, but the Senators couldn’t force overtime.”I don’t really care about the statistics, but it’s something people measure you on,” said Condon, who is 4-12-5 in goal this season. ”I’m playing with a lot of confidence and a lot of energy.”The Senators took an early lead but never scored again. Pageau passed to linemate Bobby Ryan and took off for the net. He was in the right spot to redirect Ryan’s shot past Raanta at 3:24 of the first period.Pageau raised his goals total to 10, and Mark Stone picked up his 40th assist and 60th point, both team highs for Ottawa.Condon stopped Jordan Martinook’s breakaway attempt at 14:40 of the first, but the Coyotes made good on another shot later.The Coyotes sent it to the first intermission tied at 1 when Brendan Perlini screened Condon at the same time as Ekman-Larsson’s shot zipped toward the net, and Ekman-Larsson scored his ninth of the season with 1:14 to play. The All-Star defenseman ended a streak of 16 games without a goal.”It’s always fun to score goals, but at the same time http://www.officialblues.com/authentic-adidas-dmitrij-jaskin-jersey , I’m a defenseman,” Ekman-Larsson said. ”Everybody’s doing the little things, and that’s why we’re winning hockey games now.”Ottawa got the game’s first power play in the second period, and Raanta reached out to catch Alexandre Burrows‘ shot headed to the far post to help kill the penalty.Raanta’s 12 second-period stops kept Ottawa from taking the lead, and the Coyotes went in front 2-1 at the 14:08 mark when Martinook put in Brad Richardson’s backhand pass from behind the net.Martinook registered his sixth goal of the season.The Senators’ Matt Duchene served four penalty minutes in the third period on two tripping penalties, but Ottawa did not allow a goal on any power play.”We didn’t take those guys lightly at all,” Senators coach Guy Boucher said. ”The disappointing part was the third period. We sabotaged ourselves.”Coyotes coach Rick Tocchet said he is pleased with the improvement he’s seeing from his young team, which he saw in the players’ effort during the stretch of home games.”When you play at home, you’ve got to be hard to play against, and I think we’ve established a work ethic here,” Tocchet said.NOTES: Senators F Marian Gaborik was scratched with an undisclosed injury for the second straight game. … Coyotes C Zac Rinaldo was scratched due to an upper body injury. … C Derek Stepan was credited with an assist on Arizona’s first goal, and reached 400 career points. … The Coyotes are 10-1-1 in their last 12 games when holding opponents to two goals or less. … Several former WWE superstars attended the game, including The Godfather and Jimmy Hart.UP NEXTSenators: At Dallas on Monday night.Coyotes: At Edmonton on Monday night.

Название раздела: ! КОНКУРС !

Быстрый ответ

В целях предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами, введите отображённый текст в поле ниже.
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в «! КОНКУРС !»