om’s left g

elaine95
elaine95

#1 elaine95 » 13.02.2019, 09:07

LAS VEGAS (AP) — The Vancouver Canucks celebrated their annual Father’s Trip with a victory in Las Vegas.Markus Granlund scored in the shootout and the Canucks rejoiced on their special night on the Las Vegas Strip after defeating the Golden Knights 3-2 Wednesday night.“It was a gutty performance by a lot of our guys tonight Brandon Montour Jersey Kids ,” Vancouver coach Travis Green said. “I like how our guys responded and gutted it out. The guys played hard tonight.”Canucks goalie Jacob Markstrom stopped all four shots he faced in the shootout, and made 33 saves.Bo Horvat kept his hot streak going, scoring both of Vancouver’s goals. He now has nine points (seven goals, two assists) in the last nine games. But it was his hustle on the defensive end with a little more than two minutes left in overtime that produced the play of the game.Jonathan Marchessault, who leads the Golden Knights with 10 points, had a chance for a breakaway and was closing in on Markstrom, but was thwarted by Horvat, whose backcheck knocked the puck away.“I’m just trying to win hockey games,” Horvat said. “The whole team is. Part of my success is playing good at both ends of the rink. My defensive game is feeding my offense. If I keep doing that and keep simplifying my game and being that complete player, good things will happen.”Marchessault, Max Pacioretty, Erik Haula and William Karlsson all missed their opportunities in the shootout.Pacioretty and Ryan Reaves scored for the Golden Knights. Marc-Andre Fleury stopped 24 of 26 shots.The Canucks, who played their seventh road game in their last nine contests Womens Cam Fowler Jersey , are 2-0 in overtime games and now 1-0 in shootouts. The Golden Knights, who won a shootout in Minnesota in their second game of the season, are 1-1 in shootouts.Green said it’s been his team’s resolve that has helped overcome the injury bug.The Canucks were without rookie sensation Elias Pettersson, who leads all rookies with five goals, and missed his fifth straight game due to a concussion. All-Star Brock Boeser is dealing with a groin injury and missed his first game of the season, while Christopher Tanev, Sven Baertschi and Alexander Edler were lost during Wednesday’s game.“We’ve talked about being hard to play against right from Day One and not wavering, sticking with the game,” Green said. “We know the type of game we need to play, especially now. We’re down a lot of guys right now. I like how our team has just stuck with it. Each of them knows how they need to play to have success, and they’re doing it.”The Golden Knights, meanwhile, extended their penalty kill streak to 13 over their last five games Corey Perry Jersey , but continued to struggle with their power play, going 0 for 4. They’re a league worst 2 for 28 this season with a man advantage.“They’re getting some opportunities,” Vegas coach Gerard Gallant said. “The execution wasn’t there all the time, but there’s two or three chances in every power play. When things are going good they go in the back of the net. They’re getting chances, it’s getting better. They’re doing the best they can.”Pacioretty scored his second goal of the season to open the scoring and give Vegas a lead early in the second period, but Vancouver tied the game when Horvat redirected Loui Eriksson shot from the point. Horvat’s second goal made it 2-1 a minute later after he raced down the left side and unleashed a wicked wrist shot over Fleury’s glove.Reaves tied the game late in the second period with his second goal of the season.“We knew they were going to come hard, but I thought we did a good job shutting that team down,” Horvat said. “I think everyone’s gelling together. Everyone’s ambitious to prove ourselves that we can be a good contender, and so far we’re proving that. Everyone was pretty pumped after the game, obviously having our dads here. You want to win in front of them.”NOTES: Chris Tanev played in his 400th career game, all with the Canucks. … Vegas’ Alex Tuch made his season debut after sitting out the first eight games with a lower-body injury. … Vegas announced after the game it signed suspended defenseman Nate Schmidt to a six-year contract extension through the 2024-25 season worth an average annual value of $5.95 million.UP NEXTVancouver: Visits Arizona on Thursday.Vegas: Hosts Tampa Bay on Friday. VANCOUVER, British Columbia (AP) — Vancouver Canucks coach Travis Green wanted his two top forwards off the ice for a line change. Bo Horvat and Brock Boeser didn’t listen, and Green was glad.The pair teamed up to score the game-winning goal in overtime.Horvat scored at 3:12 of the extra period Conor Timmins Jersey Womens , off an assist from Boeser, and the Canucks edged the Boston Bruins 2-1 on Saturday night.“(I was) screaming at them to change then telling them great job after the goal,” Green said.“They had a little juice left. Guys usually find some juice when there’s a chance to score. … So I was happy they stayed.”Brandon Sutter scored for the Canucks in regulation, and Joakim Nordstrom scored for the Bruins.Canucks goalie Jacob Markstrom stopped 30 shots. Jaroslav Halak turned away 20 of 22 shots for the Bruins.Saturday marked the second time Horvat and Boeser have joined forces to put in an overtime winner this season. Both said they were tiring when the opportunity presented itself against the Bruins.“I was ready to change, but it was a great play by Bo to get it over to me and I just wanted to get it back to him and give him a chance to score,” Boeser said.Horvat agreed.“It definitely was a heck of a play,” he said.“Brock and I have some good chemistry out there and thankfully the pucks are going in right now.”Sutter opened the scoring less than four minutes into the game following a scramble in front of Boston’s net. The center grabbed the puck from the fracas and slipped it in under Halak’s leg for his third of the season.After a scoreless second period, the Bruins came out fired up in the third, pressing the Canucks defense and repeatedly putting shots on net.Nordstrom tied it midway through the period, ripping a shot from the top of the face-off circle. The puck skimmed Markstrom’s left glove as it sailed into the back of the net.Boston’s John Moore and Matt Grzelcyk were credited with the assists. It was Moore’s 100th NHL point.Nordstrom also seemed to spark some animosity between the clubs.Horvat hit the Swedish center midway through the second period, a move that Boston’s Noel Acciari apparently took issue with.Horvat and Acciari dropped their gloves and traded blows, with Horvat knocking off Acciari’s helmet, and Acciari eventually tossing Horvat to the ice.It was Horvat’s second NHL fight. He previously took on Oilers defenseman Darnell Nurse in April 2017.For Boston http://www.ducksshoponline.com/authentic-jakob-silfverberg-jersey , the loss in Vancouver marked the end of a disappointing road trip. The Bruins also dropped a 5-2 decision in Calgary earlier this week and lost 3-2 to the Oilers in overtime on Thursday.“Definitely it doesn’t go the way we wanted on this trip but we lost back-to-back in overtime and that can go either way,” right winger David Pastrnak said after Saturday’s game.“But today was not a great first period, so try to start on time and play 60 minutes. At the end of the day I still think we were the better team after the first but we didn’t score enough goals.”NOTES: Both teams were missing key players, including Boston’s David Backes, who was originally in the lineup. The Bruins tweeted before the game that the right winger wasn’t feeling well. Boston was also without Kevin Miller, who hurt his hand against the Oilers on Thursday, and Charlie McAvoy, who’s suffering an undisclosed injury. The club has said both defensemen have been sent back to Boston for “further testing.” … Vancouver is still without rookie sensation Elias Pettersson, who suffered a concussion on Oct. 13, and center Jay Beagle, who’s healing from a broken arm. … The game was just the second at home for the Canucks this season, following a two-week road trip in which they won three of six games.UP NEXTVancouver: Host Washington on Monday.Boston: At Ottawa on Wednesday.

Название раздела: ! КОНКУРС !

Быстрый ответ

В целях предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами, введите отображённый текст в поле ниже.
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в «! КОНКУРС !»