the globe.When you think of

Описание: О русском языке и русской культуре

huangjian123
huangjian123

#1 huangjian123 » 11.08.2018, 05:47

When you think of luchadors and lucha libre wrestling Jessie Bates III Youth Jersey , you usually think of small, quick wrestlers who are able to execute a frantic style with lots of high spots. Guys like Rey Mysterio Jr. and the Guerreros made luchadors mainstream in the 1980s and 1990s all across the globe.When you think of luchadors what you don't often think about is a 315 pounder in the division. But that's聽how it appeared at the Philadelphia Eagles' Super Bowl media session as defensive tackle Fletcher Cox put on a luchador mask.VIDEO: Eagles defensive lineman Fletcher Cox dons a Lucha Libre mask when meeting with the media before Super Bowl LII in Minneapolis pic.twitter.com/LZPk5AnUVz— azcentral (@azcentral) January 31, 2018鈥淭his mask was a gift from a guy in Mexico,鈥?Cox said. 鈥淗e told me if I put this on, I鈥檇 have super powers and he said if anybody asked me what kind of power I had Kolton Miller Raiders Jersey , don鈥檛 tell them because I probably make them disappear.鈥滵o you feel powerful?鈥淎ll you got to do is grab me and I鈥檒l show you,鈥?he said. Otto Greule Jr/Getty ImagesAndrew Luck returned to the field Thursday for the first time since 2016 as the Indianapolis Colts defeated the Seattle Seahawks聽19-17 in preseason action at CenturyLink Field.While he only threw nine passes, the evening represented a big step forward considering the persistent shoulder troubles Luck has dealt with over the past two years.聽"It was a little bit of the pressure was off, in a sense, and I really had fun Harold Landry Jersey ," Luck said after the win, according to ESPN.com's Mike Wells. "I really enjoyed it. I didn't quite know if I would have this much fun again playing football."Luck, who opened his preseason debut with a 17-yard pass to running back Marlon Mack, also admitted he experienced some jitters after sitting out the entire 2017 campaign to address his health."The first play is always a little nerve-wracking in any game, in a sense Cheap Marcus Davenport Jersey , but especially this one," Luck said. "After that it sort of slowed down, and the rhythm, the flow of a huddle, calling a play Josh Jackson Youth Jersey , knowing where the play clocks are, getting to the line of scrimmage, showing what your queues are, that operations that takes over. For lack of better word, it felt natural."NFL @NFLWelcome back Darius Leonard Colts Jersey , Andrew Luck! #INDvsSEA https://t.co/G1eEYb8MzvIn all, Luck was under center for two Colts series鈥攂oth of which resulted in field goals鈥攁nd completed six passes for 64 yards.聽Luck and the Colts will return to Lucas Oil Stadium for Week 2 of the preseason when they host the Baltimore Ravens in the聽Monday Night Football聽spotlight on Aug. 20..

Название раздела: Разное
Описание: О русском языке и русской культуре

Быстрый ответ

В целях предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами, введите отображённый текст в поле ниже.
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в «Разное»