lping the team to a 12-4 record and the NFC South title. He set a

Описание: Форум предназначен для:
- консультирования и взаимодействия педагогических работников русских школ в государствах-участниках СНГ, Абхазии, Южной Осетии по вопросам продвижения, поддержки и укрепления позиций русского языка, популяризации российской науки, культуры и образования;
- повышения эффективности деятельности русских школ за счет предоставления информации нормативно-правового, образовательного, научного, просветительского, культурно-эстетического характера.
Изображение

lxt1217
lxt1217

#1 lxt1217 » 01.08.2018, 03:26

SCHLADMING, Austria - Alexander Khoroshilov won a night slalom by a huge margin on Tuesday, the first Russian World Cup victory in more than three decades.Khoroshilov built on his commanding first-run lead to finish in a total time of 1 minute, 46.39 seconds, 1.44 ahead of second-place Stefano Gross of Italy, who had his maiden win two weeks ago in Addelboden, Switzerland.It was a surprise for me, said the 30-year-old Khoroshilov, who earned his first World Cup podium last month. Russias last victory came from Alexander Zhirov in a giant slalom in 1981.Felix Neureuther of Germany came 1.51 behind in third and extended his lead in the discipline standings while setting a personal best by reaching his seventh podium of the season.Torontos Phil Brown did not qualify for the second run.Neureuther has 540 points, 66 clear of Marcel Hirscher. The Austrian three-time overall champion, who was fourth after the opening run, dropped to 14th after a wild second run.I had two good runs, and I had a really good feeling and then you can ski fast, said Khoroshilov, adding he didnt feel pressure going into the second run. Maybe last year I would have been nervous but not anymore.The Russian became the third slalom skier to earn his maiden win this season after Gross and Mattias Hargin, who won in Kitzbuehel two days ago.Khoroshilov drew praise from his rivals, with Hirscher calling the Russians performance just sensational.Neureuther said it was fantastic how he raced after leading a slalom for the first time. That was superior, and Gross added that Khoroshilov had a super race.Khoroshilov was one of Russias main medal hopes in Alpine skiing for the Sochi Games last year. He didnt fully live up to expectations as he finished 14th, still his best Olympic result.A year on, he is having a breakthrough season as one of the most consistent slalom skiers, finishing every race in the top 10.After coming third in Are, Sweden, he followed up with fifth places in Zagreb, Croatia, and Wengen, Switzerland.Tuesdays slalom was the final World Cup race before the world championships start in Beaver Creek next week.Heavy snowfall made racing difficult as the icy surface got covered by fresh powder. Visibility was limited and many racers wiped their goggles immediately after finishing.A day after skipping training and the public bib draw as he felt exhausted, Hirscher didnt look his usual self with an uncharacteristic final run.That was just bad skiing, said the Austrian, who extended his lead in the overall standings. Hirscher has 1,014 points, 180 ahead of Norways Kjetil Jansrud, who doesnt compete in slalom.Hirscher was just one of many of the pre-race favourites who struggled with the conditions.Last years winner Henrik Kristoffersen of Norway came more than two seconds behind in seventh, while Alexis Pinturault of France was 2.85 back in 17th.Will Brandenburg and David Chodounsky were the only Americans who qualified for the final run, and they finished 18th and 19th, respectively.Teammate Ted Ligety skipped the race. He travelled back to the U.S. to prepare for the world championships following a disappointing weekend in Kitzbuehel, where he failed to finish the super-G and was disqualified in the slalom.Ligety is the defending champion in three events at the worlds — super-G, combined and giant slalom.The World Cup season includes two more slaloms after the worlds — in Kranjska Gora, Slovenia, and Meribel, France, in March. Indianapolis Colts Jerseys . CEO Steve Koonin on Tuesday told the Hawks flagship radio station that he made the decision to discipline Ferry but allowed him to keep his job managing the team. He did not say what the punishment was, but noted that he relied on a law firms three-month investigation of Ferry and him describing Deng as someone who has a little African in him. Kemoko Turay Colts Jersey . Reimer told TSNs Mark Masters on Tuesday that he doesnt know if he will be moved leading up to the March 5 trade deadline but added he wasnt interested in discussing it. "Who knows whats going to happen on the horizon here and right now I dont know if I want to talk about it too much. http://www.authoritycoltsshop.com/quenton-nelson-colts-jersey-c-73/. The Union looked to have grabbed a big win in the 88th minute when Amobi Okugo finally put the hosts in front. But a terrible giveaway by Union goalkeeper Rais Mbolhi handed Earnshaw the equalizer in the second minute of stoppage time, keeping the Union two points back of fifth-place Red Bull New York for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. Nyheim Hines Jersey .J. -- John Elway says Peyton Manning cannot stamp himself as the greatest quarterback in NFL history even if he wins the Super Bowl on Sunday. Ryan Grant Jersey . The Mariners ace allowed just one hit over eight innings while striking out nine, and Robinson Cano backed him with a two-run homer as Seattle earned a 3-0 victory over the Cleveland Indians on Sunday.CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Kicker Graham Gano believes hes found a home in Carolina. Gano became the first of Carolinas 20 soon-to-be unrestricted free agents to re-sign with the Panthers on Friday, signing a four-year contract. Financial terms were not released. "Im really excited to be back in Carolina," Gano said. "It is where my family and I wanted to be. I love the organization and feel this is the best place for me." The 26-year-old Gano is coming off a successful season, converting 24 of 27 field goal attempts while helping the team to a 12-4 record and the NFC South title. He set a franchise record and tied for the NFL lead with six made field goals from 50 yards or more. He was the only NFL kicker with three or more attempts from 50 yards or more without a miss from that distance. "The special teams unit was a large part of our success last year and we are excited to keep Graham as a part of our team," Panthers coach Ron Rivera said in a news release. "Graham has shown range and accuracy in his field goal kicking, and his strong leg has been a weapon for us on kickoffs." Of his 82 kickoffs, 76 reached the end zone, including 63 for touchbacks, the highest percentage in the NFL since 1994. A five-year NFL veteran, Gano spent his first thhree seasons with the Washington Redskins.dddddddddddd He has converted 92 of 118 field goal attempts in his career. Gano tied the NFL record for most overtime field goals in a season with three in 2010, a mark previously accomplished by John Kasay for Carolina in 2003 and Jason Hanson for Detroit in 1994. Gano feels like he has some stability on the team, which has helped his game. "When I was in Washington I went through four holders and that took some getting used to," Gano said. "I finally got comfortable there and made my last 14 of 17 field goals. Ive carried over that consistency to Carolina." Gano said he was celebrating the new deal by taking his son to Chic-fil-A. Carolinas other unrestricted free agents include quarterbacks Derek Anderson and Jimmy Clausen, wide receivers Domenik Hixon, Brandon LaFell and Ted Ginn Jr., tight end Ben Hartsock, offensive linemen Geoff Hangartner, Travelle Wharton, Garry Williams and Bruce Campbell, defensive end Greg Hardy, defensive tackle Colin Cole, linebackers Jordan Senn, Jason Williams and Dan Connor, safeties Quintin Mikell and Mike Mitchell, and cornerbacks Captain Munnerlyn and Drayton Florence. Cheap Jerseys Store Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap NFL Black Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Название раздела: Форум для педагогических работников русских школ в государствах-участниках СНГ, Абхазии, Южной Осетии
Описание: Форум предназначен для:
- консультирования и взаимодействия педагогических работников русских школ в государствах-участниках СНГ, Абхазии, Южной Осетии по вопросам продвижения, поддержки и укрепления позиций русского языка, популяризации российской науки, культуры и образования;
- повышения эффективности деятельности русских школ за счет предоставления информации нормативно-правового, образовательного, научного, просветительского, культурно-эстетического характера.
Изображение

Быстрый ответ

В целях предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами, введите отображённый текст в поле ниже.
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в «Форум для педагогических работников русских школ в государствах-участниках СНГ, Абхазии, Южной Осетии»