Бесплатное повышение квалификации по программе «Методика преподавания русского языка»

Описание: Форум предназначен для:
- консультирования и взаимодействия педагогических работников русских школ в государствах-участниках СНГ, Абхазии, Южной Осетии по вопросам продвижения, поддержки и укрепления позиций русского языка, популяризации российской науки, культуры и образования;
- повышения эффективности деятельности русских школ за счет предоставления информации нормативно-правового, образовательного, научного, просветительского, культурно-эстетического характера.
Изображение

Admin
Администратор
Admin
Администратор

#1 Admin » 10.09.2017, 21:27

Педагогические работники, принимающие активное участие в работе форумов и групп, получат возможность пройти программу повышения квалификации и по итогам работы получить удостоверение о повышении квалификации установленного образца по программе «Методика преподавания русского языка» бесплатно

Для этого требуется:

1. Заполнить анкету
2. Принять активное участие в обсуждении методических и информационно-консультационных материалов на форумах в также в тематических группах в социальных сетях fb.rustudy.org, vk.rustudy.org, ok.rustudy.org
3. Принять участие в любой из номинаций конкурса

* для получения удостоверений о повышении квалификации дополнительно потребуется предоставление копий документов об образовании и удостоверения личности

Орхан Гусейнов
Орхан Гусейнов

Благодарность

#2 Орхан Гусейнов » 11.09.2017, 09:54

Очень хорошо обдуманная и инициативная работа для вдохновления педагогического общества СНГ!!! У меня просто нет слов! ВЫ - МОЛОДЕЦ!!!

Anna
Anna

#3 Anna » 17.09.2017, 14:39

Очень благодарны за возможность дистанционно повышать профессиональную компетентность.

Admin
Администратор
Admin
Администратор

#4 Admin » 22.09.2017, 13:05

Для получения документа о повышении квалификации потребуется направить на наш адрес электронной почты скан заполненного заявления (во вложении) и копии паспорта (документа удостоверяющего личность) и диплома об образовании (с приложением).
Вложения
Заявление слушателя АНО ВО .doc
(31.5 КБ) 123 скачивания

Зарина
Зарина

бесплатное повышение квалификации

#5 Зарина » 23.09.2017, 08:12

Здравствуйте. Что обозначает аббревиатура СНИЛС и какую инфрмацию поместить рядом с ней?

Добавлено спустя 16 минут 43 секунды:
Не открывается ссылка, Admin,в вашем письме выше на указание адреса электронной почты, на которую следует выслать пакет документов на прохождение курсов. Напишите в ответе вашем отдельно, пожалуйста.

hongwei28
hongwei28

The 33-year

#6 hongwei28 » 25.07.2018, 07:15

Paul Posluszny left the game the same way he played – with the utmost class.

The veteran middle linebacker retired Tuesday after 11 NFL seasons with Buffalo and Jacksonville Vikings Cheap Jerseys , calling it quits because he can ”no longer compete at a level that I find acceptable.”

Posluszny delivered the news in a heartfelt letter that thanked family members, former coaches at every level and teammates past and present.

”With much sadness but without regret, I realize that I am no longer able to adhere to the unwavering standard of excellence that professional football demands,” Posluszny wrote. ”I say this with a heavy heart: I am retiring from the NFL. I love the game of football so much, and I know there is truly only one acceptable way to play. Knowing I can no longer compete at a level that I find acceptable Authentic Pernell McPhee Jersey , I have chosen to end my football career.

”This decision is mine alone, and although I know this will not bring me happiness, it is the right and honorable action to take at this time in my life.”

The Pennsylvania native and Penn State graduate was an old-school linebacker, a player who liked tackling way more than talking. He had a chiseled chest, a barely noticeable neck and scars up and down his body.

Posluszny started his career in Buffalo before playing the final seven years in Jacksonville. He led the Jaguars in tackles five times. His 973 career stops trail only Daryl Smith (1 Authentic Josh Jackson Jersey ,089) in Jacksonville’s record book.

”I believe everyone should thank Paul for a career representing everything to love about the NFL and the game of football,” team owner Shad Khan said in a statement. ”Paul competed hard and relentlessly, but always represented his community with honor and class, as we saw during his years here with the Jaguars.”

The 33-year-old Posluszny was scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent Wednesday. With Jacksonville unlikely to re-sign him following the emergence of Myles Jack, Posluszny opted to walk away for good.

He did so with an elegant letter Cheap Kentavius Street Jersey , planning to ”spend the rest of eternity” trying to repay his wife for everything she has done for him and promising to do his best to step up the challenge of ”dance class and dollhouses” with his two daughters.

He thanked teachers and coaches at Hopewell High in Western Pennsylvania. He thanked Penn State, including late coach Joe Paterno for providing him ”with a priceless education and wonderful memories.” He thanked the Bills, including coach Marv Levy and late owner Ralph Wilson, ”for allowing me to be a small part of that storied franchise and amazing city.”

He also thanked Jaguars coach Doug Marrone and top executive Tom Coughlin ”for bringing us out of the darkness and back into the light, and for demanding a non-negotiable standard of excellence that will propel the Jacksonville Jaguars forward for years to come. I am excited to watch and cheer for you.”

Posluszny made one Pro Bowl (2013) and was part of one winning seasons (2017). He also made the playoffs for the first time in his career last season and finished one victory shy of the Super Bowl.

”These last two or three years Pedro Martinez Jersey , I promise you I saw him smile more than I did before – even in pictures,” fellow Jaguars linebacker Telvin Smith said. ”I know he went through another phase in life having his daughters. That opened him up in a different way. I saw that, and it gave him these last two or three years to go battle with us.”

. Adidas Wayne Simmonds Jersey , Omar Vizquel Jersey Womens , Womens John Kelly Jersey , Cheap Karl Malone Jersey ,

hongwei28
hongwei28

Dwane Casey lost

#7 hongwei28 » 03.08.2018, 01:44

Dwane Casey lost his job in Toronto because the Raptors wanted to advance further in the playoffs.Изображение

In Detroit Mike Napoli Jersey , it would be an accomplishment if Casey can simply get the Pistons into the playoffs.

The Pistons hired the NBA coach of the year finalist Monday, hoping he can help the three-time NBA championship franchise regularly reach the postseason and eventually compete again for titles.

”Dwane is one of the most successful and highly respected coaches in our league,” Pistons owner Tom Gores said. ”He’s a great communicator and a leader who will connect with our players and accelerate their growth. Having spent many hours with Dwane over the last few weeks, I’m confident he is the right person to get us to the next level.”

A month after being fired by the Raptors , Casey agreed to a five-year deal to become head coach of the Pistons Addison Russell Jersey , two people familiar with the situation told The Associated Press on Monday. The people spoke on condition of anonymity because the team had not announced the move, which was first reported by ESPN.

Casey led Toronto to a team-record 59 wins this year and helped the franchise earn the top seed in the Eastern Conference for the first time, a performance that won him coach of the year honors from his peers at the National Basketball Coaches Association. He had one year remaining on a three-year, $18 million dollar extension when he was fired shortly after Toronto was swept by the Cleveland Cavaliers. He was 320-238 in seven seasons and is Toronto’s winningest coach.

The Pistons said Casey has already started work, including meetings with players Maury Wills Jersey , and will be introduced at a news conference next week.

Detroit had been looking for a coach for more than month since firing Stan Van Gundy , who was also its president of basketball operations. Michigan coach John Beilein was a finalist for the job before withdrawing his name from consideration last week and San Antonio Spurs assistant Ime Udoka also was a candidate.

”I’m confident that this team has the pieces in place to compete at a very high level,” Casey said. ”There is a lot of talent, a solid core and some exciting young players eager to get better. We’re getting to work right away on the things that will make us all successful.”

Casey certainly has work to do.

The Pistons have made the playoffs only once in nine years after advancing at least to the Eastern Conference finals six straight years, winning the 2004 NBA title and falling a victory short of repeating as champions in 2005. They do not appear to have much flexibility to make significant changes this offseason.

Detroit acquired Blake Griffin in a blockbuster trade this past season and that wasn’t enough to push Detroit into the playoffs. An injury to point guard Reggie Jackson derailed what looked like a promising season. If healthy Authentic Brian O'Neill Jersey , the Pistons do potentially have an intriguing nucleus with Griffin, Jackson and Andre Drummond.

”In our meetings he displayed great insight into what this roster can accomplish, and great passion about our city and the team’s role in bringing people together,” Gores said. ”He’s an outstanding man with impressive character. He embodies our culture and will be a great representative for our franchise.”

The 61-year-old Casey is getting his third shot to lead an NBA team.

He coached the Minnesota Timberwolves for a little more than one season, going 53-69. He also has experience in the league as an assistant with Dallas and Seattle.

Casey Jackie Bradley Jr Jersey , who is from Morganfield, Kentucky, played for the Wildcats and helped them win the 1978 NCAA title and began his coaching career the next year as a graduate assistant under Joe B. Hall. He later back to campus to work as an assistant for Eddie Sutton. He has five years of coaching experience in Japan and has spent time around the game in Europe.

Under Casey, the Raptors won four Atlantic Division titles and advanced to the playoffs in five consecutive seasons. But Toronto couldn’t get past Cleveland, losing to LeBron James and the Cavs in each of the past three playoffs Authentic P.J. Hall Jersey , getting swept this year and last year.

Detroit moved into a new downtown arena last season, but with the exception of some brief success after trading for Griffin, the team didn’t create much buzz. The Pistons are still looking to hire someone to head basketball operation. They did bring in Ed Stefanski as a senior executive.

AP Sports Writer Noah Trister contributed to this report.

Добавлено спустя 11 минут 36 секунд:
leadoff spot against
SAN FRANCISCO — San Francisco Giants left-hander Andrew Suarez will seek to reverse a trend of pitching in bad luck when the faces the San Diego Padres on Saturday afternoon on the third day of a four-game series.

Suarez (2-4 Authentic Josey Jewell Jersey , 4.70 ERA), who has just one decision (a win) in his last five starts, is coming off back-to-back outings that were mirror images of one another.

Facing the Miami Marlins on both occasions, Suarez was pulled in the sixth and seventh innings of his last two starts, both times having held the opponent to two runs and both times exiting with a lead.

But the Marlins rallied against the Giants’ bullpen each time Cheap Braden Smith Jersey , pulling out a 5-4 win in both games.

The rookie has allowed three earned runs or fewer six times this season, yet has only two wins to show for it.

One of those six games occurred the only time he faced the Padres.

Lo and behold, he pitched seven innings in that May 1 game, allowing two runs, and left a 2-2 tie. The Giants went on to lose 3-2.

He’s 0-0 with a 2.57 ERA against the Padres.

Suarez can expect to see a bit of a different look from San Diego on Saturday Cheap Barkevious Mingo Jersey , as Padres manager Andy Green indicated Friday that he’s strongly considering moving Manuel Margot back to the leadoff spot against the left-hander.

Green put Wil Myers atop his lineup card Thursday night against another lefty, Giants ace Madison Bumgarner, and it did not go well. Myers went hitless and the Padres got shut out 3-0.
Изображение
Batting seventh against a right-hander on Friday night, Margot had two hits and two RBIs in San Diego’s 6-2 win.

He has raised his average to .245 after having spent much of the first two months below .200. He batted leadoff 15 times in that early stretch.

“He’s settled in so comfortably in that seven spot, I haven’t wanted to make an adjustment with him Youth Frank Ragnow Jersey ,” said Green, noting he came close to penciling him back into the leadoff spot Thursday. “It’s been such a push for us to get him going that once he’s gotten going, it has seemed prudent to leave him alone down there in the seven hole.

“I do think sometime in the near future you’re going to see him back toward the top, against left-handed pitching especially.”

Margot, the club’s leadoff hitter on Opening Day Youth Kerryon Johnson Jersey , hit just .156 atop the lineup before getting demoted in May. He has hit .333 while batting seventh.

Another decision Green will have to make Saturday is what to do with third baseman Cory Spangenberg, who contributed two hits and two runs to Friday’s win.

Spangenberg has hit safely in a personal-best 11 straight starts but hasn’t been starting lately against left-handed pitchers, against whom he is batting just .143 this season.

The Padres will send right-hander Jordan Lyles (2-4, 4.46) to the mound hoping he can snap a three-game skid, during which he has allowed 13 runs in 17 1/3 innings.

Lyles pitched three times out of the bullpen in earlier meetings with the Giants Carlos Carrasco Jersey , limiting them to one hit and no runs in 4 2/3 innings.

That was quite a contrast to the last time he started against San Francisco, which was in an 8-0 loss in September. He gave up seven runs and 10 hits in 3 2/3 innings.

Lyles has faced the Giants 17 times in his career, seven times as a starter, going 3-3 with a 6.11 ERA.

Добавлено спустя 8 минут 55 секунд:
hink this group
Winning is an easy sell.

The Philadelphia Eagles are the first team since the 1990 New York Giants to reach a Super Bowl without a player totaling 1 Andre Dawson Jersey ,000 scrimmage yards though running backs Jay Ajayi and LeGarrette Blount and wide receivers Alshon Jeffery and Torrey Smith have done so in the past.

That group plus Pro Bowl tight end Zach Ertz, wide receiver Nelson Agholor and others have bought into a team-first, unselfish concept. They’re not checking their stats after games. The only number they cared about all season was the win column.

One more against New England in the Super Bowl brings home the team’s first NFL title since 1960.
Изображение
”I think this group of guys is as good as you could ask to be around,” offensive coordinator Frank Reich said. ”Really, the character and the work ethic Greg Maddux Jersey , the camaraderie, just the commitment to the process that Coach (Doug Pederson) and our staff is always talking about. There’s a complete buy-in.

”It really helps that we’ve had the success and the execution. It’s always easier to buy in when you’re having the success that we’ve had.”

Blount didn’t even get a carry in a loss at Kansas City in Week 2. Then he ran for a season-high 136 yards two weeks later at the Chargers. It was the only 100-yard rushing performance by Philadelphia this season.

Blount, who led the NFL with 18 rushing touchdowns with New England last year, led the Eagles with 766 yards rushing but his touches decreased after Ajayi was acquired from Miami.

”You can’t be selfish when everybody has one common goal,” Blount said. ”You have to make sacrifices for the betterment of the team. We’ve done that and it’s gotten us this far.”

Ajayi came to Philadelphia with a reputation for selfishness Youth Jonathan Cooper Jersey , but it hasn’t been an issue. He kneeled on the turf and sobbed after the Eagles beat Minnesota in the NFC championship game.

”It’s a special feeling to not be done and to still have our goal of winning a Super Bowl right there in front of us,” he said.

Jeffery was the go-to man in Chicago before joining the Eagles. He didn’t have one 100-yard game, but led the team with nine TD catches.

”We’re not looking at numbers, just going out there and playing,” Jeffery said. ”No matter who’s out there having a great game Cheap Will Hernandez Jersey , or whoever the ball’s going to, as long as we’re doing our job and just catching and working and getting those wins, that’s all that matters.”

There were no ”throw me the damn ball” moments in Philadelphia’s locker room.

”I didn’t have to sell it too much,” Pederson said. ”These guys are unselfish players. They are team players. I think any time that you factor in the wins, and they’re contributing to the wins Cheap Malik Jefferson Jersey , it sort of minimizes or sort of takes away the (idea) that, `I’ve got to have 1,000 yards; I got to have 10 touchdowns; I’ve got to rush for this many yards and have this many touchdowns.’ I think it minimizes that a little bit, because the team is doing well and the success of the offense.”

AP NFL website: .

Добавлено спустя 8 минут 2 секунды:
Brad Marchand
Brad Marchand scored the go-ahead goal in the second period and Tuukka Rask made 31 saves as the Boston Bruins defeated the Toronto Maple Leafs 3-1 on Thursday night to take a 3-1 lead in their first-round playoff series.Изображение

Torey Krug and Jake DeBrusk also had goals for the Bruins Authentic Rick Leonard Jersey , who can win the Eastern Conference quarterfinal when they host Game 5 on Saturday at Boston’s TD Garden. David Pastrnak added two assists.

Tomas Plekanec scored the lone goal for the Leafs, who got 18 saves from Frederik Andersen.

Patrice Bergeron Authentic Nick Nelson Jersey , part of a top line that combined for 20 points in the Bruins’ two home victories to open the series, was a surprise late scratch with an upper-body injury. Riley Nash took his spot between Marchand and Pastrnak.

CAPITALS 4 Cheap DJ Moore Jersey , BLUE JACKETS 1

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) – Evgeny Kuznetsov had a goal and two assists Authentic Josh Jackson Jersey , and Braden Holtby stopped 23 shots as the Washington Capitals beat the Columbus Blue Jackets to even their playoff series at two games apiece.

Tom Wilson and Alexander Ovechkin each had a goal and an assist, and T.J. Oshie also scored for the workmanlike Capitals Youth Mike White Jersey , who won this time in regulation after the first three games of the best-of-7 series were decided in overtime. Game 5 is Saturday afternoon in Washington.

Boone Jenner scored for Columbus, and Sergei Bobrovsky had 29 saves.

Добавлено спустя 6 минут 56 секунд:
Game 3 is Tuesday
The Washington Capitals scored in the opening minute of the game and twice in the last 1:02 of the second period to pull away to a 6-2 victory over the Tampa Bay Lightning on Sunday night and a 2-0 lead in the Eastern Conference final.

Evgeny Kuznetsov and Lars Eller each had a goal and two assists. Alex Ovechkin and Tom Wilson had a goal and an assist apiece.

Devante Smith-Pelly and Brett Connolly also scored for the Caps Carlos Zambrano Jersey , who took the first two games of the best-of-seven matchup on the road. Since 1974-75, teams that take a 2-0 lead in the conference final or semifinal have a series record of 39-2 (95.1 percent).

Game 3 is Tuesday night in Washington.Изображение

Braden Point and Steven Stamkos had early power-play goals for Tampa Bay, which rebounded after falling behind on Wilson’s goal 28 seconds into the game.

Smith-Pelly’s one-timer finishing an odd-man rush made it 2-2 at 2:30 of the second period. The Caps took control when Eller scored with 1:02 remaining and Kuznetsov – with assists from Ovechkin and Eller – delivered on a power play less than a minute later.

Lightning goaltender Andrei Vasilevskiy was called for tripping Washington’s Andre Burakovsky with 10 seconds left in the period. Kuznetsov scored seven seconds later to make it 4-2 Kyle Schwarber Jersey , the second time in the series the Caps stunned the Lightning with a power-play goal in the closing seconds of a period.

Ovechkin and Connolly finished the rout with third-period goals. Braden Holtby stopped 33 of 35 shots to improve to 10-3 this postseason.

Ovechkin, playing in the conference final for the first time, also had a goal and an assist in Washington’s 4-2 victory in Game 1.

Vasilevskiy was pulled from the opener after facing 25 shots in two periods Eddie Rosario Jersey , but the Lightning didn’t pin the loss on him. Instead, they vowed to player harder in front of the young goaltender, who finished with 31 saves in Game 2.

Tampa Bay benefited early from a couple of questionable penalties – Wilson for goaltender interference and T.J. Oshie for high-sticking Victor Hedman Roberto Perez Jersey , when the Tampa Bay defenseman actually was struck by the puck – to score twice in just over three minutes on the power-play for a 2-1 lead.

Stamkos and Hedman assisted on Point’s goal at 7:08 of the first. Stamkos’ fourth goal in five games gave Tampa Bay its first lead of the series.

NOTES: Before Sunday night, the Lightning had won Game 2 of a series five consecutive times after losing Game 1. They’re 4-2 in six previous series in which they lost Game 1, with those series losses coming in the first round in 2014 against Montreal and the 2015 Stanley Cup Final against Chicago. … Capitals C Nicklas Backstrom Authentic Jerome Baker Jersey , who took a shot from Justin Schultz off his right hand in Game 5 of Washington’s second-round series against the Penguins, missed his third straight game. He took part in the morning skate on a limited basis and remains day-to-day. … Hedman has a franchise-record, seven-game point streak (eight assists). Martin St. Louis had a six-game streak in 2004.

Добавлено спустя 7 минут 42 секунды:
You always want more
The only thing that would have made Brandon Crawford feel better about his game-ending homer was if it had come early enough to reward Madison Bumgarner with a win.

Crawford homered with one out in the bottom of the ninth after Bumgarner threw seven scoreless innings Mark Grace Jersey , giving the San Francisco Giants their fourth straight victory, 1-0 over the Colorado Rockies on Wednesday night.

”It would have been nice to get him a win,” Crawford said. ”He pitched well enough that he should have gotten one. … He looked like vintage Bum out there. He had everything working. His slider has been a lot sharper his last couple of outings, his curveball is looking a lot better and he’s locating stuff.”

Colorado starter Kyle Freeland matched Bumgarner with seven spotless innings of his own Cheap Sylvester Williams Jersey , setting the stage for Crawford’s dramatic shot.

Left-hander Harrison Musgrave (0-3) entered in the ninth to face the left-handed-hitting Crawford. The move backfired when Crawford launched a high drive that cleared the wall in right field for his third career walk-off homer, sending the Rockies to their fourth consecutive loss.

”It just kind of kept to the middle,” Musgrave said. ”Good hitters hit it out of the park and that’s what happened. Just didn’t execute a pitch and you get punished up here for stuff like that.”

Crawford was mobbed by teammates at home plate as the Giants improved to 42-39 at the halfway point of the season. That’s 12 games ahead of their pace from a year ago despite playing the first two months without an injured Bumgarner.

”You always want more,” Bumgarner said. ”But the spot we’re in now is not a bad place to be.”

Reyes Moronta (4-1) got two outs for the win.
Изображение
Bumgarner retired the first 14 batters he faced before Carlos Gonzalez became the first Colorado hitter to reach Ryan McMahon Jersey , on a broken-bat double that landed just inside the left-field line.

Bumgarner walked the next two batters to load the bases before escaping the jam by striking out Freeland. The 2014 World Series MVP allowed just two hits with eight strikeouts in his second consecutive scoreless start. He pitched eight shutout innings to beat San Diego for his first win of the season last Thursday.

Freeland was just as stingy, permitting only four hits and pitching around a pair of errors by first baseman Ian Desmond. Freeland got Pablo Sandoval to ground out with runners on first and third to end the fourth, and retired Crawford on a popup with runners at the corners to end the sixth.

Freeland has 11 quality starts in 16 appearances this season.

”What a great matchup between two lefties, one just starting his career and getting his feet on the ground Youth Royce Freeman Jersey , and Bumgarner, obviously we know what he’s done in his career,” Rockies manager Bud Black said. ”Really proud of Kyle.”

TRAINER’S ROOM

Rockies: RHP Scott Oberg and LHP Mike Dunn were activated from the disabled list. RHPs Jeff Hoffman and Brooks Pounders were optioned to Triple-A Albuquerque.

Giants: RHP Jeff Samardzija (right shoulder) will likely need at least one more rehab start after lasting just four innings for Triple-A Sacramento on Tuesday. Samardzija’s outing was cut short because he threw 40 pitches in the first.

WALK IT OFF

Crawford gave the Giants their sixth walk-off homer in a 1-0 win since moving to San Francisco in 1958. The previous one was hit by Steve Decker against Houston in 1991. The others were hit by Bobby Murcer vs. Philadelphia in 1976, Tom Haller in 1967 vs. Pittsburgh Keon Broxton Jersey , and Willie Mays in 1966 against Houston and 1963 off Warren Spahn in a 16-inning game that Juan Marichal completed against the Milwaukee Braves.

MILESTONE

Bumgarner struck out DJ LeMahieu to open the game, giving him 1,500 Ks for his career in 1,534 1/3 innings. He’s the ninth-fastest lefty to reach the mark in the live ball era starting in 1920.

UP NEXT

Jon Gray (7-7) looks to beat the Giants for the first time in six career starts in the series finale. Gray is coming off his third career 12-strikeout game Cheap Taven Bryan Jersey , the most in Colorado history. Chris Stratton (8-5) pitches for San Francisco.

Добавлено спустя 7 минут 59 секунд:
by clubs ahead
OAKLAND Steve Cishek Jersey , Calif. — Two teams reeling after getting swept by clubs ahead of them in the American League West look to get things going in a positive direction at the other’s expense when the Los Angeles Angels and Oakland Athletics open a three-game series Friday night.

Изображение
The Angels won five of seven from the A’s in March and April, including three of four in Oakland to start the season.

Left-hander Tyler Skaggs (5-4, 3.08 ERA), who contributed to the Angels’ early run against the A’s with an impressive outing in the second game of the season Youth Da'Shawn Hand Jersey , will get the call in the series opener against Oakland right-hander Chris Bassitt (0-1, 1.29).

The Angels have lost four in a row, the last three in Seattle, since Skaggs last pitched on Saturday at Minnesota. The 26-year-old won that game 2-1 Youth JK Scott Jersey , giving him consecutive victories in which he allowed just one run in 13 innings.

He’s gone just 1-4 with a 5.08 ERA in six career starts against the A’s.

The Angels limp into Oakland at the end of a nine-game trip on which they’ve gone 2-4 so far. They are currently without shortstop Andrelton Simmons, third baseman Zack Cozart, outfielder Kole Calhoun and outfielder/pitcher Shohei Ohtani.

The club promoted David Fletcher from Triple-A to replace Simmons, and the 24-year-old banged out three hits in his major-league debut Wednesday at Seattle.

But with Cozart Authentic Josh Rosen Jersey , who had moved to shortstop while Fletcher manned third base, having injured his shoulder in the game, it’s possible the rookie will find himself at shortstop at some point in this series.

It’s not exactly the way Angels manager Mike Scioscia had envisioned using the young player upon his initial call-up.

“It’s not ideal to have young players who aren’t out there hitting every day,” Scioscia said of Fletcher’s current status. “But there is still a role for them to help us win games.”

The A’s enter the series relatively healthy Cheap Weston Richburg Jersey , but a bit shaken emotionally after getting shellacked three straight at home by Houston. Oakland had won three of four from Kansas City to begin a 10-game homestand.

Bassitt will look to end the losing streak with a performance similar to the one he put forth Saturday upon being called up from Triple-A.

In his first major-league game since 2016, he limited Kansas City to one run and three hits in seven innings in a 2-0 loss.

The 29-year-old hasn’t seen the Angels since 2015, when he faced them twice, including a September start in which he yielded six runs in 3 2/3 innings in an 8-1 loss.

Bassitt logged an 0-1 record and 9.53 ERA in those two appearances.

The A’s were outscored 26-11 in the Houston series Cheap DJ Chark Jersey , with Khris Davis accounting for a majority of the offense with three home runs among five hits. He scored five times and drove in three.

Davis’ home run Thursday was his 20th of the season, giving this series two of the AL’s four sluggers with 20 or more homers. The Angels’ Mike Trout leads the league with 23.

Oakland’s Matt Chapman left Thursday’s 7-3 loss with a sore right hand. The A’s were awaiting the results of an MRI before determining his status for the Angels series.

Добавлено спустя 7 минут 38 секунд:
Former Philadelp
When the Washington Capitals faced the New York Islanders in the playoffs five years in a row in the 1980s Authentic Ronald Jones II Jersey , players knew everything.

They knew where Mike Bossy loved to shoot from, that Bob Nystrom was going to run them over and that they’d better watch out for Denis Potvin in the neutral zone.

”We became so used to one another we were expected to play the Islanders in the playoffs,” former Capitals winger Craig Laughlin said. ”At some point, we always knew we were going to play them.”

It’s starting to feel that way now for the Capitals and Pittsburgh Penguins, who are meeting in the second round of the playoffs for the third consecutive year. Two teams playing each other over and over again in the postseason is a common theme in NHL history, especially when 16 of the 21 teams faced off in a divisional format similar to what has been in place since 2014 and is responsible for Capitals-Penguins III.

The Capitals faced the New York Rangers from 2011-13 and the Chicago Blackhawks played the Vancouver Canucks from 2009-11. Hockey has changed plenty since the Boston Bruins and Montreal Canadiens played series seven years in a row from 1984-90, but all that familiarity still breeds a whole lot of contempt.

”For the players Cheap Arden Key Jersey , it’s more difficult,” said former Edmonton defenseman Kevin Lowe, whose Oilers faced Winnipeg three playoffs in a row from 1983-85. ”The body checks are heavier, the cross-checks are harder, the slashes behind the play are harder.”

Lowe doesn’t think there are any advantages to players seeing the same opponent over and over again in the playoffs. Even on a Stanley Cup-champion team in Edmonton, there was always pressure to beat the Jets because they had done it in previous years.

Seeing the Penguins beat the Capitals on the way to the Cup the past two years, Lowe believes the stronger motivation belongs to Washington.

”They’ve made their life miserable Authentic Richard Rodgers Jersey , so that amps them up more,” Lowe said. ”There’s no real advantage to the team that’s winning those years because you know every year’s different and you thought, `Oh, we can beat these guys because we beat them before.’ It’s a new set of circumstances every time you play.”

Former Philadelphia defenseman Brad Marsh recalled similar circumstances when the Flyers faced the Rangers in the playoffs in the ’80s. New York was often dozens of points back in the standings and yet won their series sometimes.

Изображение
Players also changed teams less frequently back then, so the series felt like the continuation of a never-ending rivalry that began each fall in the preseason and was renewed in the playoffs.

”You certainly develop a hate for the team a little quicker because you’ve played them so many times in the regular season leading into the playoffs, and if you play them year after year, it certainly does give you extra motivation not to lose to them again Authentic Daryl Worley Jersey ,” Marsh said. ”You did know how each player played or what their strengths or weaknesses were.”

By now, Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin said he and his teammates know ”pretty much everything” about the Penguins, just like they did about the Rangers a few years ago. Coach Barry Trotz joked there was ”less scouting, shorter days” before acknowledging, ”We’ll be looking for those little edges you can get when you start playing teams multiple times.”

Even back in Laughlin’s day, the scouting reports – printed out on paper – were extensive. When Marsh faced the Rangers, he knew how to defend certain players in front of the net and what to expect from an opponent’s stars.

Sometimes that’s a no brainer. The Capitals have to watch out for Sidney Crosby Dolphins Cheap Jerseys , the Penguins for Ovechkin and the 1980s Jets for Wayne Gretzky and Mark Messier.

Rick Tocchet, who played with Marsh on the Flyers in the ’80s and was an assistant coach with Pittsburgh in 2016 and 2017, thinks repeatedly facing the same team brings out different aspects in players.

”If you were a skill guy, you’d probably go out of your way to hit a guy,” Tocchet said. ”If you really were an aggressive-type player, you’d try to make sure you’d continue to be aggressive and be willing to hit their best players. When you play a team so many times you’re willing to go out of your comfort zone to win those games.”

Having an elite team like the Islanders and Oilers dynasties of the ’80s carried with it some pressure, but beating the same opponent repeatedly in the playoffs had one benefit.

”Knowing that there would be an element of doubt in there Authentic Ronald Jones II Jersey ,” Lowe said. ”If you get them down in a series and things are looking bleak where that element of doubt might creep in quicker for the team that hasn’t won. It takes a while before you can actually get an opponent to that position.”

The mental battle starts well before Game 1. Speaking from experience, Laughlin thought he and the Capitals could always go toe-to-toe with the Islanders. He figures that’s the only way to approach this kind of situation.

”You need that feeling that this is a new year, it’s a new season, it’s a new series and why can’t we win?” Laughlin said. ”It is belief that you have a better team and a belief that you are playing better than them at the moment. I think that’s the only thing you can sort of feed off of is you have more belief in your game the way you’re playing now.”

hongwei28
hongwei28

Ryan Hartman

#8 hongwei28 » 10.08.2018, 00:53

Cody Bellinger hit a grand slam to break a scoreless tie in the sixth inning and the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the sinking New York Mets 5-2 on Friday night behind Alex Wood’s effective pitching.

Yasiel Puig added a solo home run in the ninth Shaquem Griffin Color Rush Jersey , and the defending NL champions won their 10th straight against the Mets dating to May 2016. Los Angeles has outscored New York 75-20 in those games, winning each of the past eight by at least three runs – a first in Dodgers history against any opponent, according to STATS.

Wood (3-5) outdueled Zack Wheeler (2-6), allowing two runs and six hits in six innings to win his second consecutive start. The left-hander with the funky delivery struck out seven and walked one.

Kenley Jansen fanned two in a perfect ninth for his 19th save.

New York wasted a dazzling catch by center fielder Michael Conforto that saved a run in the third. After starting the season 11-1, the Mets lost for the 21st time in 27 games to fall a season-worst 11 games under .500.

RED SOX 14, MARINERS 10

BOSTON (AP) – J.D. Martinez homered and drove in five, and Boston rallied from a five-run deficit to beat Seattle despite a monster game from Nelson Cruz.

Cruz had a pair of three-run homers and drove in seven, but the Mariners still lost their season-worst fifth straight game, including three earlier this week at Yankee Stadium. Seattle led 4-0 and 10-5 before a wild Red Sox rally fueled by RBIs from eight different players.

Martinez went 4 for 5, including a two-run homer in the sixth and two doubles.

Reliever Matt Barnes (1-2) got the win with one scoreless inning. Juan Nicasio (1-4) took the loss, allowing five runs on four hits in one-third of a lousy seventh inning.

The only flaw to the second half of the game for Boston: shortstop Xander Bogaerts left in the seventh with a sprained index finger on his left hand.

ORIOLES 10 Jalyn Holmes Color Rush Jersey , BRAVES 7, 15 INNINGS

ATLANTA (AP) – Manny Machado hit a tiebreaking two-run homer in the 15th inning after each team staged dramatic ninth-inning rallies.

The Braves surrendered six runs in the ninth, and then scored four times in the bottom of the inning.

Peter Moylan, Atlanta’s eighth pitcher, hit Craig Gentry to open the 15th. Gentry moved to second on Austin Wynns‘ sacrifice.

With first base open, the Braves pitched to Machado and the slugger lined his 19th homer into the Orioles‘ bullpen. Moylan (0-1) gave up another run on singles by Colby Rasmus and Jonathan Schoop.

Mike Wright Jr. (1-0), Baltimore’s seventh pitcher, threw two scoreless innings.

REDS 6, CUBS 3

CINCINNATI (AP) – Eugenio Suarez hit a go-ahead homer off Jose Quintana in the fifth inning, and Cincinnati held on for its fifth straight victory.

The Reds have won the first two games in the series, a recent rarity in the rivalry. It’s only the second time in the last two years that they’ve won back-to-back games in a series against the Cubs. Chicago is 43-21 against Cincinnati over the last four seasons.

Suarez’s two-run shot in the fifth inning off Quintana (6-6) gave him a team-high 16 homers and put the Reds ahead 4-3.

Javier Baez drove in a run with a bunt single off Luis Castillo (5-8) http://www.bengalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-logan-woodside-jersey , and Kyle Schwarber followed with a two-run homer, his third in four games. Castillo went 5 2/3 innings for his first victory since May 24, ending a streak of four straight losses.

Raisel Iglesias retired the side in the ninth for his 12th save in 14 chances.

BREWERS 2, CARDINALS 1

MILWAUKEE (AP) – Jesus Aguilar homered to break up rookie Jack Flaherty’s no-hit bid in the seventh inning, then homered again in the ninth to lift Milwaukee over St. Louis.

Both teams got just three hits. The benches and bullpens briefly cleared in the eighth after Eric Sogard slid into St. Louis shortstop Yairo Munoz, who caught a wide throw on a bunt play in the eighth.

Cardinals reliever Bud Norris (3-2) started the ninth by striking out Travis Shaw. Aguilar followed with a drive an opposite-field drive to right for his 16th home run.

Corey Knebel (1-0) pitched the ninth for the NL Central leaders.

PHILLIES 12, NATIONALS 2

WASHINGTON (AP) – Odubel Herrera homered for the fifth straight game and finished with four hits, helping Philadelphia rout Washington.

Herrera hit a tiebreaking two-run shot in the third for his 13th homer, matching the club record for consecutive games with a long ball. He has connected in six of his last seven overall.

Herrera is hitting .472 (17 for 36) with six homers, 11 runs and 10 RBIs in his last eight games.

Carlos Santana homered and drove in four runs for Philadelphia, which has won five of six. Santana delivered a two-run single in the first http://www.panthersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-marquis-haynes-jersey , a two-run homer in the sixth and walked twice.

Zach Eflin (5-2) allowed baserunners in every inning except the first, but limited the damage to two runs over five innings to win his fourth straight start.

Washington’s Tanner Roark (3-8) gave up six runs in 4 1/3 innings.

RAYS 2, YANKEES 1

ST. PETERSBURG. Fla. (AP) – Six Tampa Bay pitchers combined on a five-hitter, and Tampa Bay beat New York.

Utilizing a bullpen day, the Rays improved to 14-31 against teams with a .500 or better record with the victory over the team with the majors’ best record.

Winner Ryan Yarbrough (6-3) entered in the second and allowed one hit in 3 1/3 scoreless innings. Sergio Romo worked the ninth for his fifth save in nine chances.

Willy Adames put the Rays ahead 1-0 with a run-scoring single off CC Sabathia (4-3) in the fourth. Sabathia allowed two runs and nine hits in 5 1/3 innings.

ANGELS 2, BLUE JAYS 1

”The window in front of me got messed up a few times,” Coughlin said Tuesday at the NFL Meetings.

The 71-year-old former coach turned fiery executive might need to find a new seat, especially given the ultrahigh expectations that will follow Jacksonville into the season.

After making the AFC championship game in January – and leading New England by 10 points in the fourth quarter before losing 24-20 – the Jaguars will be a popular pick to win their division and make another run to the Super Bowl.

”Non-negotiable expectations from within,” Coughlin said. ”That’s how we look at it. Our expectations are very high and anybody that comes on board has to understand there’s a way to accomplish what we’re trying to accomplish. It’s through team, it’s through individual improvement and it’s through a relentless drive through team success.”

It was the same way during Coughlin’s first stint in Jacksonville. Coughlin essentially built the franchise from the ground up in 1995. He was the head coach and the one voice that made every decision – from who threw the passes to who ran the calculator for the salary cap to what color paint was on the walls.

Anyone who believes he’s a figurehead in his return would be mistaken.

He even had his hand in the Jaguars new uniforms.

The team spent part of last year designing new uniforms. The revamped ones will be unveiled April 19 at the team’s annual state of the franchise address. Most notably, the Jags are adding more teal to the jerseys and eliminating the two-tone helmets that had become as much a reason for ridicule in recent years as the team’s woeful record. The first version of the helmet was matte black.

Coughlin vetoed that color Jason McCourty Color Rush Jersey , instead opting for an old-school, shiny-black look.

”It was just a feeling of who we are, what we represent,” Coughlin said. ”That’s a very good look. It’s a solid look. As I said at one point in time, we have some guys that will be in the Hall of Fame and the connection will be very similar as we go forward. We just wanted a little bolder statement, and I think we got it.”

The Jaguars made a statement on the field in 2017. They won the AFC South for the first time in franchise history and earned a postseason berth for the first time in a decade.

The success coincided with Coughlin’s return, but it was far from a coincidence.

Team owner Shad Khan credited the two-time Super Bowl-winning coach with bringing some much-needed leadership to a franchise that had won 17 of 80 games across the five seasons before his return.

”And with that comes a sense of values and a sense of expectations and ability to deliver results,” Khan said.Изображение

Even though Coughlin has final say over all football decisions, his role alongside coach Doug Marrone and general manager Dave Caldwell has evolved.

”I was basically on the practice field for every practice and I was in the Saturday night meetings,” Coughlin said. ”I did everything just like I normally would do (as the coach). I prepared just as if I was in that spot, the coaching spot http://www.coltsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-kemoko-turay-jersey , and I would do some things. Like Doug might ask me to look at something and prepare a tape for him to look at, and I would do that. I enjoy all of that.”

Winning surely helps, even in the press box.

Now, the Jaguars will try to build on their success amid external expectations that haven’t been part of the franchise in a decade and haven’t been an annual occurrence since Coughlin’s heyday.

”Expectations are the easy part,” Khan said. ”Delivering, that’s the hard part. I think what’s fun going forward is it’s expectations, but then a high degree of confidence that we’re going to deliver.”

Добавлено спустя 14 минут 20 секунд:
The Philadelphia
HOUSTON — Houston Astros manager A.J. Hinch occasionally bristles at conventional methodology Troy Niklas Color Rush Jersey , particularly given the availability of superior data and how its dissemination shapes decisions.

For instance, last Friday in Kansas City, the Astros (50-26) recalled first baseman Tyler White to take the roster spot of left-handed reliever Reymin Guduan, who made one appearance two days earlier before being placed on the paternity list for the birth of his child.

That move left the Astros one arm short in the bullpen and, when Guduan exhausted his time on the paternity list, the organization returned him to Triple-A Fresno instead of recalling him to Houston.

The Astros have completed two series with an extra position player on their bench Baker Mayfield Browns Jersey , a move that some might consider unorthodox but one Hinch is reticent to harp on, despite being asked about his roster configuration more than once in the past week.

“In the heat in Kansas City, it was nice to have an extra guy when we won by a lot,” Hinch said of a 10-2 victory on June 16. “Maneuvering some pinch-hit opportunities has been key. Obviously, it allowed us to start an all right-handed lineup (Tuesday against Rays left-hander Blake Snell) and give (second baseman Jose) Altuve most of the day off.

“Our starters have gone pretty deep … the last two outings, which has allowed the bullpen to get rested. It feels a little different to have seven relievers Evan Bouchard Oilers Jersey , but in actuality, that’s too many. I’d have five position players on the bench if I could.”

The Astros, who will open a three-game series with the Royals on Friday at Minute Maid Park, will stand pat with seven relievers for the immediate future.

Right-hander Joe Smith, currently on the 10-day disabled list with right elbow inflammation, has begun a throwing program and is poised for a return to the active roster that could reset the bullpen balance.

Left-hander Dallas Keuchel (4-8 http://www.cardinalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-christian-kirk-jersey , 4.15 ERA) will start the opener for Houston. He is 4-1 with a 2.89 ERA in seven career starts against the Royals and picked up the win over Kansas City in his last start, allowing two unearned runs, six hits and one walk with five strikeouts in six innings in a 10-2 victory on June 16.

Keuchel had been 0-3 with a 7.33 ERA in his previous five starts.

The Royals will counter with left-hander Danny Duffy (3-7, 5.55 ERA) on Friday. Duffy surrendered seven runs (six earned), seven hits and three walks with five strikeouts in six innings of his previous start, a 10-2 loss to the Astros on June 16. He is 2-3 with a 5.29 ERA in eight career appearances (five starts) against Houston.

Kansas City (22-52) has dropped nine consecutive games and 15 of 16 overall Adam Boqvist Blackhawks Jersey , including all three games during a series against the Astros last weekend at Kauffman Stadium. The Royals are batting .188 this month, their worst record in any month under ninth-year manager Ned Yost.

The Royals last won a road series on May 21-23, taking the final two games of a three-game set at St. Louis.

A look at what’s happening around the majors Saturday:

SOX SEEING DEAD RED

A couple of Boston’s top hitters could be in line for a big weekend in Kansas City. Heading into the series opener Friday night, Mookie Betts, J.D. Martinez and Mitch Moreland had gone a combined 15 for 27 (.556) with six home runs in three games against the Royals. The trio will have another opportunity to feast on Kansas City pitching on Saturday night when 22-year-old rookie Brad Keller takes the mound for the Royals. Keller has a 2.09 ERA in 56 innings this season and is making his seventh start.

RAY’S REBOUND

Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Robbie Ray looked sharp during his first start since missing two months with an oblique strain, throwing six scoreless innings in a win over Miami. Ray wasn’t nearly as effective in his last start when he allowed six runs in five innings against St. Louis. He is hoping to bounce back when he takes the mound against the San Diego Padres.

CY SEVERINO?Изображение

New York Yankees ace Luis Severino made the jump to Cy Young Award contender last season Antonio Callaway Color Rush Jersey , finishing third in the American League voting after posting a 14-6 record and 2.98 ERA. The 24-year-old right-hander has been even better this season, leading the AL in wins (13) and ERA (1.98). Severino will try to add to his stellar resume and help New York keep pace with Boston when he takes the mound at Toronto.

PRIMED PAXTON

Seattle’s James Paxton has experienced plenty of success this season, like his no-hitter against Toronto on May 8. The left-hander had his best start since the no-hitter in his last outing, striking out 11 while pitching eight innings of two-hit ball in a 1-0 win over Kansas City. Paxton will try to continue his breakout season when the Mariners hosts the Colorado Rockies.

Добавлено спустя 1 минуту 3 секунды:
Ryan Hartman
The Chiefs have agreed to a three-year Chase Edmonds Color Rush Jersey , $7.5 million contract with longtime punter Dustin Colquitt on Thursday, a deal that could ensure he plays the rest of his career in Kansas City.

His representatives at CAA said the deal could be worth up to $9 million with incentives.

Colquitt, who turns 36 in May, was a third-round pick of the Chiefs in 2005 http://www.jetsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-sam-darnold-jersey , and has proceeded to have one of the best punting careers in franchise history. He’s appeared in all but two games over the past 13 seasons, earning Pro Bowl appearances in 2012 and 2016.

The Chiefs expected to get a deal with Colquitt done soon after free agency began, and general manager Brett Veach alluded to it happening ”soon” when he addressed reporters Wednesday.

Colquitt’s father, Craig Josh Rosen Color Rush Jersey , and uncle, were also professional punters, and his brother Britton spent last season with the Browns after six seasons with the Broncos.

That lineage has earned them the label, ”The first family of fourth down.”

The Minnesota Wild have hired Tom Kurvers as assistant general manager.

The Wild announced Kurvers’ hiring on Tuesday. He joins the team after spending the last 10 seasons with the Tampa Bay Lightning http://www.eaglesauthorizedshops.com/authentic-richard-rodgers-jersey , where he was senior adviser to Tampa Bay’s general manager the last seven years.

Before joining the Lightning, Kurvers spent 11 seasons with the Phoenix Coyotes, including three as director of player personnel.

The former University of Minnesota Duluth defenseman won the 1986 Stanley Cup with the Montreal Canadiens.
Изображение
He totaled 421 points (93-328) and 350 penalty minutes in 659 career NHL games during 11 seasons with Montreal, Buffalo http://www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-dj-chark-jersey , New Jersey, Toronto, Vancouver, the New York Islanders and Anaheim. He was selected by the Canadiens in the seventh round of the 1981 NHL Entry Draft.

Добавлено спустя 8 минут 8 секунд:
The countdown
The last time Clayton Kershaw pitched at Wrigley Field Cody Latimer Color Rush Jersey , the ace left-hander helped lead the Los Angeles Dodgers into the World Series.

It was a much different situation Monday. But still important for the Dodgers.

Kershaw threw a three-inning simulated game before Los Angeles’ series opener against the Chicago Cubs was postponed, taking another step forward in his recovery from a strained lower back. The three-time NL Cy Young Award winner said he felt really good and plans to pitch somewhere in four or five days, either in a minor league rehab start or for the Dodgers.

”It was good, very encouraged,” manager Dave Roberts said. ”Just the way that the ball was coming out today Baker Mayfield Jersey Elite , the command of the fastball as good as it’s been for me – and obviously this setting is not a major league game – but for me the best it’s been in a month, for sure.”

The 30-year-old Kershaw was sidelined for nearly a month with left biceps tendinitis before returning May 31 against Philadelphia. He tossed five effective innings in a no-decision against the Phillies, and then went back on the disabled list the next day with the back injury.

The Dodgers said over the weekend that Kershaw was headed for a simulated game Tuesday or Wednesday – in Los Angeles. But Kershaw said that was just one of the plans in the mix.

”I knew it was probably going to be here,” he said. ”It’s just more of a logistical thing. It’s just harder to do in L.A. Nobody’s there when you go on the road.

”It’s just when you have hitters in there it’s good to see some, even though it’s a sim game at least you have them reacting. It was a little bit better today.”

The trip brought Kershaw back to one of the best moments of his outstanding career http://www.dolphinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-albert-wilson-jersey , a crisp six innings in an 11-1 victory over Chicago in Game 5 of the NL Championship Series last October – sending Los Angeles to the World Series for the first time since 1988. The Dodgers then lost to the Astros in seven games for the title.

He also was greeted by some Los Angeles-like weather, with temperatures in the mid-90s on a steamy day in the Midwest.

”It was hot,” he said. ”It was good, it lets you get loose.”

Kershaw is 1-4 with a 2.76 ERA in just eight starts this year for Los Angeles, which has been riddled by injuries. He missed about five weeks last season with a similar back injury.

While Roberts left open the possibility Kershaw could return this weekend against the Mets Evan Bouchard Oilers Jersey , he said the organization was leaning toward a rehab start, likely with Triple-A Oklahoma City.

”You look at how much he’s pitched over the last two months and it hasn’t been a whole lot,” he said. ”So to see it in real competition, obviously that makes a lot of sense.”

Los Angeles had won five of six heading into the three-game set with Chicago. The opener was postponed because of rain and a limited power outage at Wrigley, creating a day-night doubleheader on Tuesday.

The Dodgers have more help on the way than just Kershaw.

Rich Hill is slated to start Tuesday night in his first major league game since May 19. The veteran left-hander has been sidelined by a blister on his left middle finger.

Infielder Chase Utley http://www.chiefsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-armani-watts-jersey , who has been sidelined by left thumb sprain, is expected to come off the DL on Tuesday or Wednesday. Rookie right-hander Walker Buehler, one of baseball’s top pitching prospects, is scheduled for a bullpen session Saturday in New York, continuing his comeback from a right rib microfracture.

”From that point on we’ll have a little more information and figure out how aggressive we’ll want to be with him Kody Clark Capitals Jersey ,” Roberts said.

Изображение

Jay Cohen can be reached at The Ohio Supreme Court has heard arguments in a dispute over promotions including bobbleheads and other items offered by the Cincinnati Reds to ticket buyers.

At issue is whether the Reds are exempt from paying tax on the purchase of the promotional items.

Attorneys for the Reds argue they don’t have to pay tax because they resell the promotional items as part of the ticket package.

Ohio law exempts companies from paying tax on items they buy to resell.

The state tax commissioner says the promotional items should be taxed because the Reds bought the items as giveaways and they aren’t selling them with the tickets.

The state Supreme Court held oral arguments Wednesday morning. A decision is not expected for several weeks.

Добавлено спустя 8 минут 26 секунд:
Aaron Altherr
Josh McDaniels sent ripples throughout the NFL with his decision to pull out of an agreement to become the Indianapolis Colts’ head coach.

He has yet to speak publicly about what factored into the 11th hour about-face. But McDaniels’ return as New England’s offensive coordinator keeps a possible successor for Patriots coach Bill Belichick in house.

Belichick gave no indication after the Super Bowl loss to Philadelphia on Sunday night that he plans to exit in 2018. And just last month he said that it was ”absolutely” his intention to be back for his 19th season with the Patriots.

But at age 65 he’s also the second-oldest coach in the NFL Da'Ron Payne Color Rush Jersey , behind only Seattle’s Pete Carroll at 66.

McDaniels has been one of the hottest names in coaching searches every offseason over the past three years.

At 41, he’s considered one of the NFL’s brightest young minds. What’s more, McDaniels is someone whom Patriots quarterback Tom Brady trusts and recently called ”a great coach and a great friend.”

It’s unclear how McDaniels’ decision will affect him regarding future opportunities with other NFL teams, a gamble should he never get the opportunity to lead the Patriots.

Colts general manager Chris Ballard said Wednesday that the assistants that McDaniels had already hired to be on his staff would have their contracts honored. If McDaniels ever leaves New England again, he will certainly have some repairs to make to his image around the league.

Responding to a suggestion that comfort with the Patriots might have played a role in McDaniels’ decision, former coach and current NBC football analyst Tony Dungy said in a tweet Wednesday that ”there is no excuse big enough to justify this,” adding it was indefensible to leave the assistant coaches he’s hired in limbo.

Charlie Weis, who was Patriots offensive coordinator from 2000 through 2004 and coached alongside McDaniels, is now an analyst on SiriusXM NFL Radio. During an appearance on Mad Dog Sports Radio he called McDaniels’ decision ”unbelievable.”

”I know his agent, Bob LaMonte. I had his agent for 15 years,” Weis said. ”And I promise you, with 100 percent conviction http://www.eaglesauthorizedshops.com/authentic-markus-wheaton-jersey , this is against what Bob LaMonte wanted him to do.”

LaMonte didn’t return a message seeking comment. LaMonte represents several coaches and executives around the NFL, including Ballard.

McDaniels is one of Belichick’s most-tenured assistants, having served under him a combined of 15 years (nine as offensive coordinator) over two different stints, beginning in 2001. It’s a run that allowed him to be a part of all five of New England’s Super Bowl wins.

The only break in his Patriots’ timeline came from 2009 to 2011, when he served as the Denver Broncos coach for two seasons, followed by a stop in St. Louis as the Rams offensive coordinator in 2011. He returned to New England in 2012.

During Super Bowl week, McDaniels spoke about the support he has in New England. He said it was the biggest takeaway from his failed experience in Denver.

”It’s about the people that are with you more than it is about one person,” McDaniels said. ”There’s no doubt about that. It takes an army of good people pulling the same direction to try to have success and I think the most important thing a head coach can do.”

The Patriots have rarely let people with significant institutional knowledge walk out the door since Belichick took over in 2000.

And It would hardly be ideal timing for the Patriots to change offensive coordinators on Brady, who will also turn 41 in August.

Despite New England’s Super Bowl loss to the Eagles, McDaniels was the architect of another typical Patriots offensive showcase, as New England gained 613 yards.

”I think he is so well prepared and gets me prepared every week,” Brady said of McDaniels. ”He is so diligent. He is just a great coach. I love playing for him.”

McDaniels and Brady did have a heated moment on the sideline during win over Buffalo this past season. But Brady publicly apologized to McDaniels after video of their verbal skirmish went viral.

”A lot of people see it and they think the nature of our relationship would be something like that Jihad Ward Color Rush Jersey , but it’s really the exact opposite of that,” Brady said at the time. ”He knows how much I love him.”

AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Stapleton contributed to this report.

The text message lit up Troy Mann’s phone the morning after the Capitals eliminated the Penguins with a patchwork lineup featuring five rookies. It came from Barry Trotz.

”Thanks Manner for having all those rookie Caps ready,” Trotz wrote. ”They all played well – you own a piece of this win last night.”

Mann beamed with pride when more than a half-dozen players he coached with the American Hockey League’s Hershey Bears contributed to the victory that got the Capitals into the Eastern Conference final. Many of those players are still playing key roles for Washington in the Stanley Cup Final against the Vegas Golden Knights – more than a month after Mann was fired from his job as Hershey’s head coach.

This is a bittersweet time for Mann, who had a hand in the development of Jakub Vrana, Chandler Stephenson and Christian Djoos as coach and was an assistant when Braden Holtby, John Carlson, Dmitry Orlov, Andre Burakovsky, Jay Beagle and Tom Wilson went through Hershey on their way to the NHL. Considering the success of those players and Hershey products Nate Schmidt and Cody Eakin contributing for Vegas, the Cup Final is a validation of Mann’s methods of getting prospects ready for the next level.

”I called Troy Mann the other day and thanked him for producing a lot of good players,” Trotz said. ”All the players he had the last couple of years are all playing in the Stanley Cup Finals. Guys who haven’t played a (playoff) game before. They’ve brought some of that winning tradition that they had in Hershey. It’s important for those guys to be a part of it.”

Mann has remained connected to the Capitals’ playoff run by talking to Trotz and Hershey video coach Mike King, who’s in Washington. Amid interviews with other organizations for another AHL job or work as an NHL assistant Ozzie Albies Atlanta Braves Jersey , he has watched about 80 percent of the Capitals’ games this postseason and can see the elements in players’ games he and assistant Ryan Murphy harped on improving during their four-year tenure.

After giving Vrana some tough love by scratching him in the playoffs a year ago, Mann notices the 22-year-old winger getting between the faceoff dots to create offense like he asked. He watches Stephenson playing with the consistency that was sometimes lacking in Hershey, which was all part of the plan.

”We talked a lot during our time here about what they needed to do at the NHL level to be successful,” Mann said by phone this week. ”The thing we’ve seen the most with our guys is just the improvement level from year to year and month to month.”

As much as Mann notices the improvement from afar, the players feel it, too, and credit him for giving them the playing time to grow their games in Hershey, a market that expects championships as much as development.

”He just gave us a chance,” said Stephenson, who has seven points in his first Stanley Cup playoffs. ”The type of franchise that Hershey’s been and having so many Calder Cups and things like that, he put a lot of faith in the younger guys and just trusted us. He wanted us to get to the next level more so than you wanted yourself. I really respected him as a coach and liked him as a coach and to have that faith and trust (from) him, it’s helped me a lot.”

His support several years ago helped Eakin become a full-time NHL player who said Mann ”knows how to get the most out of his players.” Schmidt Tyquan Lewis Color Rush Jersey , who had Mann as an assistant and a head coach, appreciated pre-practice skills sessions to work on his hands and stick work and the honesty with which he deals with players.

”I thought he was great,” Schmidt said Saturday. ”You always knew where you stood with him. That’s something that I really respect.”
Изображение
But after three playoff appearances including a trip to the Calder Cup Final in 2016, missing the postseason this year led to the Capitals not renewing Mann’s contract.

”Troy is a dedicated and hard-working coach, and we appreciate all he has done for the Hershey Bears,” Capitals general manager Brian MacLellan said in a statement. ”At this point, we feel a fresh approach and a change in leadership is needed in order for us to continue to develop our young players towards the next level and for success at the AHL level.”

That stung for Mann, who worked eight of the past nine years in the Capitals’ system, made Hershey his home in that time and believed he did his job.

”I think it’s very difficult for anybody to tell me that I haven’t done my job here,” Mann said. ”I’m very grateful they gave me my first opportunity. As much as I’d love to be the head coach of Hershey next year, the only thing I can hope for now is that other NHL teams are recognizing the work that we did here and that’ll help pay off in the next few weeks here of securing another opportunity.”

Mann was a finalist for one job already and is in demand as Ottawa, Arizona and Colorado all look to fill AHL head-coaching vacancies. He has a big supporter in Trotz Phillip Gaines Color Rush Jersey , who said recently the Capitals wouldn’t be Eastern Conference champions without Mann and Murphy helping develop Stephenson, Vrana, Djoos, Nathan Walker, Travis Boyd and Madison Bowey.

”They did a really good job,” Trotz said. ”They’ve developed well, and they’ve been a big part of it.”

More Stanley Cup coverage: .

Добавлено спустя 8 минут 55 секунд:
The Chicago
If Allen Robinson remains in Jacksonville Authentic Saquon Barkley Jersey , it won’t be as one of the highest-paid receivers in the league.

The Jaguars declined to use the franchise or transition tag on Robinson, stirring questions about his future. NFL teams had until Tuesday afternoon to tag pending free agents, but Jacksonville executives told Robinson long before the deadline he would not be tagged.

Had the Jags tagged Robinson, he could have signed a one-year, $15.982 million contract for 2018. Not doing so indicates how top executive Tom Coughlin and general manager Dave Caldwell feel about Robinson; they don’t believe he is worth that much money six months after reconstructive knee surgery.

Pittsburgh’s Antonio Brown ($16.775M) is scheduled to make the most of any receiver in 2018.

Jacksonville and Robinson still have a week to reach a contract agreement; the team has exclusive negotiating rights with him until March 12. If no deal is reached by then, Robinson would become an unrestricted free agent on March 14.

”I don’t really know what is going to happen,” Robinson recently said. ”I know there are a lot of different scenarios. Right now, my main focus is to kind of let my agent narrow it down and for me to get back at 100 percent. That’s the main focus right now for me. I know I’ll be back at 100 percent.

”I know all that is going to play out. I know the player that I am. I know that the plays that I made. I know the plays I’m going to continue to make.”

Robinson had the best training camp of his career in 2017 and looked like he would be an integral part of the offense. But the 2015 Pro Bowl selection tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee on Jacksonville’s third play of last season and had surgery the following week.

Robinson is how running again and closing in on a full recovery.

”He is right on schedule,” coach Doug Marrone said last week at the NFL scouting combine. ”He is there every day; I see him quite a bit. I know that he has worked hard. We have all seen his work on the field and how hard he works on the field. I think what you can’t see is that he is working twice as hard in the recovery process and the rehabilitation.”

Still http://www.seahawksauthorizedshops.com/authentic-sebastian-janikowski-jersey , Robinson has missed 21 games in four seasons and wasn’t a speedster to begin with. So how effective will he be coming off a major knee injury?

”There are a lot of things we like about him, but we just have to make sure it is the right thing for the team,” Caldwell said at the combine.

A second-round draft pick from Penn State, Robinson has 202 catches for 2,848 yards and 22 touchdowns in 43 games. He had 80 receptions for 1,400 yards and 14 touchdowns in 2015, establishing himself as one of the best receivers in franchise history.

But he caught 73 passes for 883 yards and six scores in 2016, causing some to wonder if his Pro Bowl season was a fluke.

If the Jaguars do move on from Robinson, they would have a huge hole to fill at the position. Marqise Lee also is a pending free agent Cordy Glenn Color Rush Jersey , and the team likely will either part ways with receiver Allen Hurns or re-negotiate his contract that includes a base salary of $7 million in 2018.

”Nothing has been decided on that yet,” Caldwell said. ”We will look at that.”

Robinson has said repeatedly he wants to stay in Jacksonville, especially since he played a cheerleading role during the team’s breakthrough year and believes the Jags are poised to make another Super Bowl run in the near future.

”This is where I’ve been the last four years and this is something that we’ve all really put in and tried to build,” he said. ”It wasn’t something that we just came into and it happened. We went from 3-13, to 5-11, 3-13 to now. It’s just one of those things that, again, I stepped in here Day 1. It was a lot different than it is now.”

Two days after returning from the paternity list, Brandon Crawford’s sleep pattern is slowly getting back to normal. His swing is looking smooth Trent Brown Color Rush Jersey , too.

Crawford doubled twice, tripled and drove in three runs, leading the San Francisco Giants over the San Diego Padres 5-3 on Saturday.

The breakout game came less than a week after Crawford’s wife gave birth to the couple’s fourth child, son Bryson.

”You just know him, you know it’s a matter of time,” manager Bruce Bochy said. ”I’m sure his timing was a little bit off. Today he found it. We needed it.”

Crawford went into the game mired in an 0-for-18 funk. He walked in the second inning, hit a triple off Matt Strahm in the fourth and doubled in a pair of runs off Adam Cimber (3-4) in the sixth. Crawford also doubled and scored in the eighth.

”Even though I may not have looked that good at times, I did feel like I was seeing the ball well,” Crawford said. ”My timing might have just been a little bit off. It was just a matter of squaring the ball up Andrei Svechnikov Hurricanes Jersey , finding a hole, hitting it to a spot they couldn’t catch it.”

San Francisco’s Gold Glove-winning shortstop also helped turn three of the Giants’ four double plays. He made a throwing error in the ninth that allowed a run to score.

Crawford was bothered as much by the error as he was excited about breaking out of his batting slump.

”It’s frustrating, I’m not going to lie,” Crawford said. ”Obviously I like going 3-for-3 any day, but I want to be able to make those plays in the ninth inning also.”

Brandon Belt singled twice and Gorkys Hernandez added an RBI double as the Giants won their fifth in seven games.

Reyes Moronta (3-1) retired three batters.

Hunter Renfroe homered for San Diego. The Padres have dropped six of seven.

San Diego manager Andy Green was forced to scramble after starting pitcher Jordan Lyles was scratched from the lineup with right forearm tightness minutes before he was scheduled to take the mound in the bottom of the first.

”Just kind of my read on his body and the way he was talking and the way he was feeling was that it wasn’t worth putting him on the mound today,” Green said. ”We’re very hopeful that it’s just one of those things where by keeping him off the mound today we preserved the rest of his season.”

Strahm, who started last Sunday in Atlanta, replaced Lyles and pitched into the fourth inning. Strahm gave up two hits and left after yielding Crawford’s RBI triple.

Cimber, the fourth San Diego pitcher Connor Williams Color Rush Jersey , allowed both runs in the sixth.

Hernandez doubled in Nick Hundley in the seventh to make it 4-1.

Giants starter Andrew Suarez gave up one run in 5 2/3 innings.

Things got a little chippy in the seventh when Andrew McCutchen was hit by a pitch from San Diego reliever Phil Maton. McCutchen took exception after the previous pitch was high and inside, and he glared at Maton for several moments. Padres A.J. Ellis stepped in front of McCutchen and spoke to the hitter briefly before McCutchen walked to first base.

Earlier in the week, the Giants and Miami Marlins exchanged allegations of beanballs during their three-game series at AT&T Park.

ROSTER SHUFFLEИзображение

The Giants optioned left fielder Mac Williamson to Triple-A Sacramento. Williamson was one of San Francisco’s hottest hitters before suffering a concussion in late April but has struggled at the plate since returning. Austin Slater was recalled and will join a crowded depth chart in left. Alen Hanson started Saturday, with Hunter Pence and Austin Jackson also in the mix.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Giants: RHP Johnny Cueto (elbow inflammation) was scheduled make his first rehab start with Sacramento on Saturday night. … RHP Jeff Samardzija (shoulder tightness) will join Cueto in Sacramento and will throw around 90 pitches in a rehab start Tuesday.

UP NEXT

Giants RHP Dereck Rodriguez (2-1, 4.56 ERA) makes his third home start since joining the rotation. Rodriguez is unbeaten in his two previous starts at AT&T Park while allowing four runs in 11 innings. Eric Lauer (3-4, 5.47) pitches for the Padres. The left-hander has yielded three earned runs or fewer in his previous four starts.

Добавлено спустя 7 минут 19 секунд:
Aaron Altherr
The NBA will hold its Africa exhibition game in the South African capital of Pretoria on Aug. 4 JK Scott Color Rush Jersey , with All Stars DeMar DeRozan and Joel Embiid lined up to play.

The announcement for this year’s exhibition was made on Thursday in Johannesburg by the NBA’s vice president and managing director for Africa, Amadou Gallo Fall.

The NBA has held two Africa games previously, its debut game on the continent in 2015 and then again last year . They were both in Johannesburg, South Africa’s biggest city and commercial hub, and pitted a team of American and international NBA stars against a team of NBA players from Africa, or with African heritage.

This time, Team World and Team Africa will play at the 8,500-seat Sun Arena in Time Square as the NBA pushes out to a new city, albeit only about 40 miles up the highway from Johannesburg.

DeRozan, who plays for the Toronto Raptors, will take part along with Dallas Mavericks forward Harrison Barnes and San Antonio Spurs forward Rudy Gay on the Team World roster. Embiid, who plays for the Philadelphia 76ers, will play for Team Africa along with Portland Trail Blazers forward Al-Farouq Aminu and Orlando Magic center Bismack Biyombo.

Embiid http://www.patriotsauthorizedshop.com/authentic-danny-shelton-jerseyy , who is from Cameroon, was a product of the NBA’s Basketball Without Borders development camp in South Africa in 2011.

It’ll be DeRozan’s first visit to Africa.

”Some of my teammates played in the previous two games and I have heard a lot of great things about South Africa and our fans there,” he said.

The NBA has sought to capture a new market in Africa over recent years and Commissioner Adam Silver made the trip to Johannesburg for the inaugural Africa game in 2015. Then, Silver said the NBA was looking to hold a pre-season and ultimately a regular-season game in Africa.

The NBA also opened an academy in Senegal last year, the first in Africa.

Basketball is generally more popular in West Africa than South Africa, but South Africa’s sports facilities – the best on the continent – have drawn the NBA to the country.

The two previous Africa games in South Africa drew crowds of about 5,000 in 2015 and just over 7,000 last year.

The full rosters for this year’s game would be announced in coming weeks, the NBA said.

Provisional rosters:

Team World: DeMar DeRozan (Toronto Raptors), Harrison Barnes (Dallas Mavericks), Danilo Gallinari (Los Angeles Clippers), Rudy Gay (San Antonio Spurs), Khris Middleton (Milwaukee Bucks) http://www.bearsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-james-daniels-jersey , Hassan Whiteside (Miami Heat).

Team Africa: Joel Embiid (Philadelphia 76ers), Al-Farouq Aminu (Portland Trail Blazers), Bismack Biyombo (Orlando Magic), Cheick Diallo (New Orleans Pelicans), Evan Fournier (Orlando Magic), Serge Ibaka (Toronto Raptors), Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot (Philadelphia 76ers), Pascal Siakam (Toronto Raptors).

ANAHEIM, Calif. — Teams fighting one another to grab one of the final couple playoff spaces in the Western Conference face off in Honda Center as the Ducks host the Colorado Avalanche on Sunday.

Anaheim (40-25-13) comes in off a physical 2-1 overtime victory versus the Kings in the final game of this year’s Freeway Faceoff.

John Gibson made 28 saves in the win, including two in the final minute of regulation to force overtime. He made two saves in OT as well, including fighting off a puck launched toward his head.

The Ducks went 9-4-1 in March, including a disappointing loss to Vancouver on Tuesday to conclude their Western Canada road trip.

Colorado (42-28-8) defeated the Chicago Blackhawks 5-0 on Friday night. Semyon Varlamov and Jonathan Bernier combined to make 33 saves. The Avalanche, who went 8-4-3 in March http://www.dolphinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-daniel-kilgore-jersey , have 92 points and need four to double last season’s point total.

Varlamov is out for the season after suffering a lower-body injury with just over six minutes remaining after Tomas Jurco crashed into him Friday. Bernier, who has defeated Anaheim — his former team — twice this season, has played sparingly of late because of injury issues to include a concussion and an infected cut.

Bernier talked about the cut that sidelined him last week: “It wasn’t much, but a couple of days later it got infected, and I spent the weekend at the hospital. It was pretty bad, but lucky enough, I didn’t need a surgery, and I (am) back with the team quicker than we expected, I guess.”

Colorado will also be without top defenseman Erik Johnson, who has a fractured patella and will be out six weeks.

For the Ducks, Rickard Rakell continues to lead in points (66) and goals (32). The Ducks have three players with more than 40 points, including Ryan Getzlaf (57) and Corey Perry (46). Rakell got the OT winner versus Los Angeles, but he had not scored in the prior four games Cheap Lamar Jackson Jersey , registering three assists.

Depth scoring matters for the Ducks. Nick Ritchie notched the first Ducks goal, tying the game in the second period. He deflected praise after the game.

“When we’re in the offensive zone, go to the net,” Ritchie said. “We did a good job of that as a team. We got rewarded once. There were a lot of close opportunities other than that one.”

Gibson is 31-18-7 with four shutouts. Since the All-Star break, he is 14-4-2 and leads the league in goals-against average (1.93) while having a top-three save percentage in that time (.938). He has started the last nine Ducks games, posting six wins and gaining one other point.

The Avalanche power play scored three goals versus Chicago. Anaheim is among the most penalized teams in the league, though of late the Ducks have showed discipline. They have been penalized two or fewer times in four of the last five games, and did not give up a power play chance to Los Angeles.

Colorado’s offense is led by Nathan MacKinnon with 93 points. Four Avalanche players have 50 or more points, including Mikko Rantanen (82), Gabriel Landeskog (58) and Tyson Barrie (55). MacKinnon, Rantanen and Barrie’s totals are career highs.
Изображение
Landeskog played his 500th career game against Vegas on Monday. He is the first player of his draft year (2011) to reach the milestone. For Barrie, the Vegas game marked his 400th career appearance.

The Avs have scored more goals than all but three Western Conference teams. However, Colorado’s offensive output varies greatly from game to game. Over the last 11 contests Jordan Whitehead Color Rush Jersey , they have scored four or more goals six times, but notched two or fewer in the other five games.

After Friday’s win, Avalanche coach Jared Bednar said: “I’m not going to judge our team on results only, because we had lots of chances against Philly, and we had lots against Vegas. Sometimes the puck doesn’t go in for you. Sometimes you miss the net on your chances. … Tonight, we had as many chances as against Philly, only tonight we put them (Chicago) away.

“All we can do is take care of what we control, and that’s our games and trying to put points up every night. At the end of it, the chips will land where they do, and we’ll either be in our we’re out.”

Anaheim coach Randy Carlyle was quick to focus on the upcoming Avalanche game after Friday’s win over the Kings.

“Now we’re going to play a team that won big tonight at home against Chicago,” Carlyle said. “We’re going to have to park these emotions and the satisfaction we got out of it and get ready for the next one because the next one is the real big one.”

After encountering Anaheim, the Avalanche head to Los Angeles for a back-to-back versus the Kings. The Ducks await the Minnesota Wild at home on Wednesday.

hongwei28
hongwei28

Western Conference

#9 hongwei28 » 10.08.2018, 01:48

Rockets star Chris Paul is receiving treatment ”around the clock” on his injured right hamstring and coach Mike D’Antoni hopes it will only be a matter of days before he is healthy enough to play again.

The timeline remained unclear whether Paul might be fine to play a possible Game 7 if the Rockets lost Saturday night’s Game 6 and had to return to Houston to face the Golden State Warriors again Monday night. Eric Gordon started in Paul’s place Saturday at Oracle Arena.

”I think he’ll play as soon as he can Armani Watts Color Rush Jersey ,” D’Antoni said before the game Saturday. ”It’s just not a question of trying to outsmart. He’s going to play. As soon as he’s able to walk and run, he’ll do it. There was no shot at it today.”

Golden State forward Andre Iguodala was out for a third straight game this series after he sustained a bone bruise in his left knee during Game 3. Coach Steve Kerr said Iguodala continues to have pain when running, so he’s still listed as day to day.

”It’s a bone bruise, and those are hard to predict,” Kerr said. ”Until he’s able to really run without pain, then he can’t play.”

Paul’s presence at Oracle Arena still meant plenty.

”He’s devastated. He has to be. We’re all devastated for him. At the same time, we’ll rally and do what’s right,” D’Antoni said. ”He’s so integral in what we do and the spirit of the team. And him being here is a big deal, and him being on the bench is a big deal. He’ll will us through, if he can.”

Kerr felt terribly for Paul – and others who have gone down.

”More than anything http://www.saintsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-tre_quan-smith-jersey , I feel bad for Chris. The guy is a phenomenal player and competitor, and pretty much willed his team the last two games. He’s just been haunted by these types of injuries in his career, and it’s a shame,” Kerr said.

”I hate when anybody gets hurt. I hate when Andre got hurt. I hate to see Kevin Love last night, Kyrie (Irving). These guys train so hard and they’re here and they’re competing, and you want everybody to be healthy, but just the reality is it usually doesn’t work out that way. So you’ve just got to keep playing with whoever’s there and keep going.”

Second-year Golden State guard Patrick McCaw, who had been out since a scary back injury at Sacramento on March 31 when undercut by Vince Carter, was available to play after earlier being upgraded to questionable. He wasn’t expected to contribute key minutes given the injury and time missed.

”It would be a tough spot to put him in, in the meat of the game Joel Iyiegbuniwe Color Rush Jersey , with not having played for a long time. But at this point, it’s all hands on deck, obviously,” Kerr said. ”You never know how the game’s going to play out. I had teammates who literally played one play in a playoff game and made a play and helped us win a game. So you just never know.”

Joel Embiid used some body english as he scampered down the baseline and tried to will Marco Belinelli’s off-balance 3-pointer through the net.

Belinelli buried it, because of course he would. Even the wild ones go in of late for the Sixers.

With their injured Embiid on the bench, the 76ers proved one more time in their biggest game in six years they can romp without their All-Star. Embiid wore a white mask as he rang a miniature Liberty Bell – then the Miami Heat got their bell rung in Game 1 of the first-round series.

Ben Simmons had 17 points, 14 assists and nine rebounds in his playoff debut, and the Sixers rolled to a 130-103 victory on Saturday night for their 17th straight win.

”I feel this group has something special in it,” coach Brett Brown said.

Led by four each from JJ Redick and Belinelli, the 76ers hit a team playoff-record 18 3-pointers (on 28 attempts).

The Sixers have stormed through the NBA since mid-March and the Heat were just another victim in a winning streak that includes nine straight without Embiid.

He was a spectator because of a broken orbital bone around his left eye and has remained hopeful from the outset he can return early in the series. The Sixers could end this one in a hurry with Embiid back in the lineup.

Simmons helped compensate for his absence and dished and dazzled in the paint.

The Heat also had no answer for Sixers super subs Ersan Ilyasova and Belinelli; the duo combined to hit four 3-pointers in the third quarter that helped shift the tone from physical and foul-filled to a long-distance game that allowed the Sixers to put away this one. They used a 15-0 run in the third in their first postseason game in five seasons under Brown to get the rout rolling.

Brown Cordy Glenn Color Rush Jersey , who won championships as an assistant in San Antonio, won 47 games his first three seasons as the Sixers underwent the Process – and 52, plus Game 1 this season.

”The NBA playoffs is the greatest professor you’ve ever had,” he said.

The 76ers aced their first test.

Redick, who said he briefly lost vision in his left eye following a hard fall early in the game, scored 28 points to lead the Sixers, who host Game 2 on Monday. Belinelli had 25 and Ilyasova 17.

Embiid ditched the black mask he’s been wearing in light shooting drills for a white ”Phantom of the Opera” mask to ring the ceremonial Liberty Bell before tipoff.

The Sixers crowd roared as Embiid, the self-proclaimed ”Phantom of the Process,” waved his arms toward the crowd and exhorted them to get louder. Sixers fans started tailgating in the sports complex about seven hours before tipoff and one group posted a sign on their tent that read ”Saturdays Are For The Process.” The Sixers had a blue-out and gave away free T-shirts in preparation of their first playoff game since 2012.

”There is a gratitude that I have, we have. Finally http://www.dolphinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-minkah-fitzpatrick-jersey , here we are and our fans genuinely have something to be proud of with us,” Brown said.

The Game 1 victory sure didn’t surprise Embiid.

He had already mapped out the 76ers’ road to an NBA championship on his Instagram feed.

”It’s about that time!!! (hash)Playoffs (hash)PhantomofTheProcess

Embiid posted a photo burst of teams in order of a potential road toward a Process title. He started with the Heat, followed by Boston, then a picture of him hugging Cleveland’s LeBron James, and ending with Embiid looking at Golden State’s Draymond Green.

The Heat would swipe left on the collage.

For a half, the Heat got what they needed against one of the NBA’s toughest teams and James Johnson and Kelly Olynyk helped them take a 60-56 lead at the break. Olynyk led the Heat with 26 points.

The Sixers, who set an NBA record with 16 straight wins to end the season, got the rout in full swing with a raucous crowd behind them. The Heat shot 26 percent in the third and were outscored 34-18.

”We all felt good going into the second half and they kind of unleashed a fury of tough shots,” Olynyk said.

Simmons assisted on Ilyasova’s 3 and then hit a jumper for a 66-63 lead. Dario Saric, who the Sixers waited for two years to come over while he played overseas http://www.vikingsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-mike-remmers-jersey , also buried a 3 off an assist from Simmons. Simmons made a statue out of Olynyk, crossing him up and busting through for a two-handed slam that brought down the house.

All that was left was the ”Trust the Process!” chants and they rang out inside the Wells Fargo Center once Saric buried a 3 in the fourth for a 109-87 lead.

”The atmosphere was amazing,” Simmons said.

So were the Sixers.

TIP-INS

Heat: G Goran Dragic was back in the starting lineup after missing the season finale with a sore knee.

76ers: NBA Commissioner Adam Silver was at the game. … Hall of Famer Allen Iverson received a roaring standing ovation and former Eagles star running back LeSean McCoy was at the game.

FADE TO BLACK

Embiid’s bell ringing made him more of a factor in the game than Hassan Whiteside. Whiteside had just two points and he didn’t seem pleased at one point with coach Erik Spoelstra.

”It’s not about him,” Spoelstra said. ”This series and this game, it’s going to move quickly. It’s not necessarily an indictment to his (play).”

UP NEXT
Изображение
Game 2 is Monday in Philadelphia.

Добавлено спустя 7 минут 26 секунд:
RyanHartman
The Atlanta Hawks draft room was split between Luka Doncic and Trae Young.

The Hawks ultimately chose Young because he brought the Hawks a first-round draft pick.

The Hawks added a new floor leader to their rebuilding effort by acquiring Young in Thursday night’s exchange of NBA draft picks with the Dallas Mavericks.

Atlanta drafted Doncic http://www.panthersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-marquis-haynes-jersey , the guard from Slovenia, with the No. 3 overall pick and then traded rights to Doncic to Dallas for rights to Young, who was the No. 5 selection, and a 2019 first-round pick.

For Hawks general manager Travis Schlenk, it was all about remaining loyal to goals of adding talent and adding assets .

”In all honesty, our group was really split between the two,” Schlenk said, adding the Hawks regarded the guards as ”the best two playmakers in the draft.”

”Luka is a heck of a player. We were happy with him. Trae is a heck of a player. Obviously we’re excited to have him. When the opportunity came to pick up a first-round pick from the Mavericks, it just kind of made sense to accomplish both goals with one move.”

The Hawks will have three first-round picks in 2019, just as in this year’s draft.

Young is best known for his 3-point shooting. The Hawks selected Maryland’s Kevin Huerter, a shooting guard, at No. 19 overall. Atlanta’s third first-round pick was power forward Omari Spellman of Villanova Authentic Lukas Dostal Jersey , at No. 30 overall.

Atlanta traded its second-round pick, Kansas point guard Devonte Graham, to Charlotte for second-round selections in 2019 and 2023.

Schlenk focused on outside shooters in the draft.

Young led the nation with his averages of 27.4 points and 8.7 assists for Oklahoma. He is the first player to lead the nation in scoring and assists in the same season.

Huerter made 42 percent of his 3-point shots as a sophomore last season at Maryland while averaging 14.8 points per game.

Spellman (6-9, 255) was considered one of the best shooters among big men in the draft. He made 43 percent of his 3s last season while averaging 10.9 points as a freshman starter on Villanova’s national championship team.

Young worked out for the Hawks on June 12. He said the trade to Atlanta wasn’t a surprise.

”I got a feeling past few days that would happen, that was a possibility, but you never really know until your name is called,” Young said in a telephone interview.

The 6-foot-2 Young scored at least 40 points in four games and tied a Division I record by recording 22 assists in a game.

Young’s deep 3-pointers earned him comparisons with Golden State’s Stephen Curry, but Hawks general manager Travis Schlenk said he was won over by Young’s floor leadership.

”We love his ability to pass the ball, to make other players better with his court vision,” said Schlenk, a former assistant GM with the Warriors. ”Obviously he gets a lot of notoriety for his long-range shooting, but I think his ability to pass the ball is what we really liked about him.”

Schlenk’s review impressed Young.

”It means a lot because a lot of people in my opinion are so focused on my ability to shoot Adrian Clayborn Color Rush Jersey , which is a really big thing, especially in the NBA, but my ability to pass I feel is really underrated,” Young said.

Hawks veteran point guard Dennis Schroder’s future in Atlanta is uncertain. Schlenk said Schroder and Young could play together.

This is not the first time the Hawks have quickly traded the No. 3 overall pick. In 2001, the Hawks made Pau Gasol the No. 3 overall pick and then traded his draft rights to the Memphis Grizzlies for Shareef Abdur-Rahim.

Doncic was Atlanta’s highest draft pick since 2007, when center Al Horford was the No. 3 pick. The trade for Young gives first-year coach Lloyd Pierce a new scoring weapon.

”Obviously his ability to shoot the ball in today’s NBA, the 3-point shot, is very important,” Schlenk said. ”What really separates him with his shooting is his ability to shoot off the dribble. You don’t see that in a lot of guys and he possesses that.”

The Hawks finished last in the Eastern Conference last season, when they began to rely heavily on young players. Forward-center John Collins showed promise as a rookie, and forward Taurean Prince is another young piece of the rebuilding effort. Veterans Kent Bazemore and Dwayne Dedmon are under contract for next season.

AP Sports Writer Schuyler Dixon in Dallas contributed to this report

Spotting opponents an early lead hasn’t been a problem lately for Anthony Rizzo and the Chicago Cubs.

Rizzo drove in his second run of the game in the seventh inning to snap a tie, Kyle Schwarber followed with a solo homer in the eighth and the Cubs rebounded from an early three-run deficit to edge the Detroit Tigers 5-3 on Tuesday for their fifth straight win.

The other team has scored first in each of Chicago’s recent victories http://www.redskinsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-geron-christian-jersey , but the Cubs have kept chipping away.

”We know we’re a good team,” Rizzo said. ”We just have to string together good at-bats.”

The Cubs did just that again on Tuesday.

With one out in the seventh, Jason Heyward and Ben Zobrist singled off Tigers reliever Daniel Stumpf (1-4). Rizzo’s slow bouncer up the middle resulted in a force of Zobrist at second, but Jose Iglesias’ throw to first was too late to double up Rizzo and Heyward scored from third to put Chicago ahead for the first time, 4-3.

Schwarber hit his team-leading 17th homer to right against a steady wind off Lake Michigan in the eighth.

Trailing 3-0, Albert Almora, Jr. and Heyward each drove in a run with a double, then Rizzo followed with an RBI single in Chicago’s three-run fifth.

Rizzo has just one homer in his past 20 games – and 12 this season – after launching at least 31 in each of the past four seasons. But the Cubs slugger says the longball isn’t always the best approach.

”You get down and start battling (at) two strikes, it’s not about hitting a homer,” Rizzo said. ”It’s just about putting the ball in play and we’re doing a good job at that.”

Justin Wilson (3-2), the second of Chicago’s four relievers, pitched a scoreless seventh to earn the win. Pedro Strop pitched a scoreless ninth for his second save in four chances.

The Cubs’ bullpen allowed just one hit after starter Kyle Hendricks labored through five innings Marquis Haynes Color Rush Jersey , allowing three runs and seven hits in a no-decision. In his past six starts, the right-hander is 1-4 with a 6.75 ERA.

”They didn’t beat him up by any means today,” manager Joe Maddon said. ”It’s just that it wasn’t a typical surgeon-like procedure from Kyle. He looks good, he’s just not executing.”

Detroit leadoff hitter Mikie Mahtook had three singles and scored a run. Niko Goodrum drove in a run with a double, and Jeimer Candelario and James McCann each had an RBI as the Tigers lost their 12th game in their past 14.

Tigers starter Michael Fulmer went six innings and allowed three runs – all in the fifth – and seven hits.

”He had really good stuff,” manager Ron Gardenhire said. ”He got a couple of pitches up a bit, but they kind of put them in the right place.

”It wasn’t like they were lashing them, but they put them on the outfield grass, kind of like what we did to them early.”

The Tigers jumped out to a 2-0 lead in the first. After Mahtook and Nick Castellanos led off with singles, Candelario drove in a run with a groundout. Goodrum’s double to the right-field corner scored the second run.

The Tigers added a run in the fourth on McCann’s RBI single.

The Cubs tied it 3-all in the fifth. Pinch-hitter Tommy LaStella, Almora and Heyward led off with consecutive doubles to cut it to 3-2, then Rizzo’s hit with one out tied it.

WINDY CITY TIGER

INF/OF Jim Adduci Byron Maxwell Color Rush Jersey , called up from Triple-A Toledo on Sunday, was in Detroit’s lineup at first base and singled and scored in his first game this season. The 33-year-old attended Evergreen Park High School in Chicago’s south suburbs and grew up a fan of both the Cubs and White Sox. Adduci’s father, also named Jim, played a total of 70 games with three major league teams in the 1980s and was at Wrigley Field on Tuesday.

TRAINER’S ROOM:Изображение

Cubs: INF/OF Kris Bryant (left shoulder inflammation) probably will return Wednesday or Friday, Maddon said after the game. The Cubs star has been sidelined since June 22. … RHP Yu Darvish (right triceps inflammation, right elbow impingement/inflammation) rejoined the Cubs after seeing Dr. Keith Meister in Texas on Friday and getting a cortisone shot. Maddon said he still hadn’t yet talked to the right-hander about his progress following the injection.

UP NEXT:

Tigers LHP Francisco Liriano (3-4. 3.99) takes the mound against Cubs LHP Jose Quintana (6-6. 4.31) on Wednesday afternoon in the finale of the two-game interleague set. Liriano has lost both of his starts since coming off the disabled list (right hamstring strain) on June 23. Quintana has two losses and three no-decisions in his past five starts and hasn’t won since May 31.

Добавлено спустя 8 минут 38 секунд:
Authentic Josh Allen Jersey
Aaron Nola never gets flustered http://www.billsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-russell-bodine-jersey , even when he’s riding a stationary bike while the closer fights to protect the lead.

Nola struck out 10 in another dominant performance, Scott Kingery hit a three-run homer and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Colorado Rockies 5-4 on Tuesday night.

Seranthony Dominguez escaped a bases-loaded, no-out jam in the ninth for his third save.

”I just take it pitch by pitch,” Nola said.

Nola (8-2) allowed one run and four hits in 6 2/3 innings, lowering his ERA to 2.27. He has given up three runs or less in 13 of 14 starts.

”He’s a special kind of competitor,” manager Gabe Kapler said. ”He’s fun to watch.”

Nola left after striking out Ian Desmond with runners on first and third. Edubray Ramos entered and gave up a bloop RBI single to Tom Murphy before recording the third out. Tommy Hunter tossed a scoreless eighth. But Luis Garcia allowed four consecutive singles to start the ninth. He departed after Murphy’s RBI single cut it to 5-2.

Dominguez entered and gave up an RBI single to pinch-hitter Chris Iannetta. DJ LeMahieu’s sacrifice fly cut it to 5-4. But right fielder Aaron Altherr ran down Charlie Blackmon’s hard liner for the second out and Dominguez struck out Nolan Arenado to end it.

”I was thankful to get the job done,” Dominguez said.

Kapler called Altherr’s running catch a ”game-saver.”

”That play was sensational Trenton Cannon Color Rush Jersey ,” he said.

Kingery drove a 1-2 pitch from Jon Gray (6-7) out to left-center to give the Phillies a 3-0 lead in the first. He added a sacrifice fly in the third.

Gray surrendered four runs on only three hits in six innings. He also fanned 10.

”I had no rhythm early and it cost me,” Gray said.

Jesmuel Valentin’s pinch-hit RBI single in the eighth extended Philadelphia’s lead to 5-1.

The Phillies have won two in a row for the first time since a three-game winning streak May 13-17.

The Rockies have lost five straight and nine of 11.

After starting at five positions, Kingery has taken over as Philadelphia’s regular shortstop despite batting only .215. J.P. Crawford has moved to third base since returning from the disabled list and has started five straight games instead of Maikel Franco.

”It’s been a process,” Kingery said. ”Just trying to go step by step to where I feel better in the box.”

WHIFFS

This was the first time a Phillies starter and opposing starter each struck out 10 or more in the same game since April 25, 2011, at Arizona when Cliff Lee had 12 and Ian Kennedy had 10.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Rockies: OF Carlos Gonzalez was back in the lineup after missing two games with a rib issue. … RHP Adam Ottavino threw a live batting practice session. He has been sidelined by a left oblique strain.

Phillies: RHP Jerad Eickhoff received a cortisone shot in his right wrist on Monday. Eickhoff hasn’t pitched this season. … Reliever Pat Neshek threw a bullpen session Tuesday. He began the season on the DL with a shoulder strain and sustained a flexor strain in his elbow during rehab. … Utilityman Pedro Florimon could return in September after breaking his right foot during the team’s recent road trip.

UP NEXT

RHP Nick Pivetta (4-5, 3.76 ERA) starts for the Phillies while LHP Tyler Anderson (3-1 http://www.jetsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-trenton-cannon-jersey , 4.81) goes for the Rockies in the middle game Wednesday night.

Shutting down the Utah Jazz offense is proving easier said than done for the Oklahoma City Thunder.

For a second straight game, a late second-quarter surge by Utah carried over into the second half and it allowed the Jazz to pull away for a 113-96 victory Monday night. The Jazz used a 20-3 run spanning the end of the second quarter and the start of the third to break open the game.

Utah takes a 3-1 series lead back to Oklahoma City. Game 5 in the best-of-seven playoff is Wednesday night.

Donovan Mitchell had 33 points and seven rebounds to lead the Jazz to their third straight win in the series. Joe Ingles added 20 points, hitting five 3-pointers.

Mitchell’s willingness to attack the rim put the Thunder on their heels throughout the second half.

”He’s done a good job of getting in there and finishing or dropping it off,” Jazz coach Quin Snyder said. ”It’s an important part of what we do. He’s our most dynamic offensive player.”

Rudy Gobert added 16 points and 10 rebounds. Ricky Rubio chipped in 13 points, eight assists and six boards. Derrick Favors also scored 13.

Paul George had 32 points and Russell Westbrook added 23 points and 14 rebounds to lead the Thunder, who shot 39 percent from the field.

”I thought we played downhill a lot more,” coach Billy Donovan said. ”I thought we were at the rim a lot more. From there http://www.vikingsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-mike-remmers-jersey , we probably missed some opportunities to move the ball. I thought our ball movement was sporadic and sometimes it was very good.”

The Thunder opened a 26-19 lead late in the first quarter when Carmelo Anthony capped a string of three straight Oklahoma City baskets with an alley-oop layup. They held onto the lead for much of the second quarter until Utah finally woke up on offense.

Starting with Gobert cutting to the rim for a dunk with 3:45 left in the second quarter, the Jazz scored on 11 straight possessions. Ingles fueled the surge by hitting three consecutive 3s to put Utah in front 58-52 before halftime.

”These guys are great at telling me to shoot it as much as possible within the flow of our team and our offense,” Ingles said.

The surge Ingles kept going finally culminated in another dunk by Gobert that punctuated the decisive 20-3 run that gave Utah a 67-52 lead.

”The whole year, one of the things that we’ve wanted to do collectively is try to generate open shots,” Snyder said. ”You’re not always going to make them, but you want to keep taking them. Eventually, you’re going to make some. We hit some timely ones in the second half.”

The Jazz led by as many as 21 in the third quarter. Utah went up 87-68 when Mitchell drained a jumper and then fed Ingles for a 3-pointer on the ensuing possession.

Physical play and heated emotions characterized the game. Both teams picked up two technical fouls before halftime. Jae Crowder was ejected after a technical foul with 5:30 remaining in the fourth quarter.

”That’s just what you’re going to get with a playoff team Andrei Svechnikov Jersey ,” George said. ”It’s playoff basketball. It’s going to get chippy. It’s going to get physical. We’re in it for the fight.”

TIP-INS

Thunder: Westbrook finished with his fourth consecutive double-double in the series. … Anthony went just 5 of 18 from the field. … Oklahoma City totaled one assist in the third quarter and finished with 10 for the game. … The Thunder shot 5 of 26 from 3-point range.

Jazz: Ingles is 10 of 21 from 3-point range over his last two games. … Utah forced 15 turnovers. … Royce O’ Neale finished with a career playoff-high nine rebounds. … Rubio is averaging eight assists per game in the series.

WESTBROOK VS. RUBIOИзображение

Westbrook publicly promised to shut down Rubio in Game 4 after the Jazz point guard notched a triple-double in Game 3. His aggressiveness ended up with Westbrook drawing four personal fouls in the first half. In the end, Rubio shot just 4 of 12 from the field, but he finished with two fewer assists (eight) than the Thunder tallied as a team.

Following the game, Westbrook did not want to discuss how he guarded Rubio.

”It wasn’t about me or him,” he said. ”Let’s get past that. We done with that.”

RECORD SETTER

Mitchell set a postseason rookie scoring record for the Jazz, passing Karl Malone, who had 31 points on April 20 http://www.chargersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-kyzir-white-jersey , 1986, against the Mavericks. Mitchell is the first rookie to have a 30-point playoff game since Brandon Jennings did it in 2010. Mitchell is just the third rookie in the last 50 years to score 110-plus points in his first four playoff games, joining Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Michael Jordan.

”It’s definitely an honor to have a record like that,” Mitchell said. ”Definitely an honor. No doubt about that, but we have one more game, so I’m focused on that.”

hongwei28
hongwei28

McGee got the

#10 hongwei28 » 14.08.2018, 04:50

The Minnesota Wild returned home from Winnipeg and regrouped to roar back in their first-round playoff series.

The Jets were a late arrival for Game 3 in more ways than one.

Mikael Granlund and Zach Parise had power-play goals in the first period for the spark that was missing on the road Dak Prescott Jersey Womens , and the Wild scored four times in the second to beat the Jets 6-2 on Sunday night.

”We’re here to play,” goalie Devan Dubnyk said, ”and we’re fully capable of pushing hard.”

The Wild will try to tie the best-of-seven series 2-2 when they host Game 4 on Tuesday night.

”They have been physical so we’ve got to push back,” said Jordan Greenway, who scored his first NHL goal just 20 seconds after Eric Staal sent a wrist shot past a struggling Connor Hellebuyck. Fighting pucks all night, Hellebuyck was pulled for Steve Mason at the second intermission.

Matt Dumba and Marcus Foligno bookended the furious middle frame with goals for the Wild, who won a postseason home game for only the second time in their last nine contests. Mikko Koivu and Nick Seeler each had two assists and Dubnyk made 29 saves, keeping the crowd loud all night.

Blake Wheeler and Tyler Myers scored for the Jets.

”We’re in a series here,” said Hellebuyck, who made 16 saves. ”We’re going to lose one once in a while. It’s how we respond to the next one.”

After overtaking the Wild with two third-period goals to win 3-2 in Game 1 and dominating the action in Game 2 on the way to a 4-1 victory, the Jets hit some minor turbulence. The blizzard that blanketed the Twin Cities forced their charter flight to land in Duluth on Saturday afternoon and return to Winnipeg for the night. The Jets skipped the customary morning skate and arrived Sunday about eight hours before faceoff.

Whether or not the Jets were actually affected by the weather hardly mattered, given the way the Wild greeted them after the lackluster performance in Game 2.

”I don’t know if it made us worse, but I can say for a fact that it certainly didn’t make us better Davante Adams Jersey Youth ,” Jets coach Paul Maurice said.

The only shot the Jets sent on target over the first 11-plus minutes was the one by Wheeler that went in, a wide-angle attempt on the power play and a softie if there ever was one in keeping with Dubnyk’s uncanny tendency to let fluke goals get by him while making many more high-degree-of-difficulty stops. Dubnyk also gave up a goal on the first shot in a couple of games late in the regular season.

”And then he shut the door. So I wasn’t worried,” Wild coach Bruce Boudreau said. ”I thought, `OK. This is going to work.”’

The Wild snapped right back. Koivu took the initial shot that set up both goals in the first period, with Granlund waiting for the rebound on the first one . Parise freed himself from a tie-up in traffic with Jacob Trouba to move in position for the redirect of the second one .

Myers brought the decibel level down with his slap shot that cut the lead to 3-2 , but the Wild killed consecutive penalties with only about a minute between power plays soon after that to retake momentum. Then came the goals by Greenway and Staal, and the rout was on.

”When when that second period started, we weren’t able to get faster,” Wheeler said. ”And that’s when the game changed. They stuck with it, and we just weren’t able to get to our speed we needed.”

The second period went from bad to worse for the Jets, when Myers was checked by Foligno and caught his skate at the bottom of the boards. He needed help off the ice and into the locker room and did not return. Maurice had no update on the defenseman’s condition, but without elaborating he suggested the injury could have been avoided.

”Didn’t love it,” Maurice said Josh Jackson Jersey Elite , referring to both the hit and the outcome.

There was a lot to like, at least, about the Wild’s performance. All four lines produced at least one goal, and the rookie defenseman Seeler had a breakout game in the back with four blocked shots and a breakaway shot that hit the post and barely stayed in front of the line.

”That’s playoff hockey. You need everybody,” Staal said. ”You don’t win unless you have four lines and all your defensive core going.”

NOTES

The Wild set a franchise postseason record for goals in a home game. Their high was a 7-2 victory at Vancouver in Game 5 of the Western Conference semifinals on May 5, 2003. … After clinching their first-round series with a win in Game 6 at Xcel Energy Center in 2015 over St. Louis, the Wild lost both home games in a sweep by Chicago. Then they went 1-5 on their own ice in the playoffs over the last two years in series losses to Dallas and St. Louis. … Jets center Mathieu Perreault missed his second straight game with an upper-body injury. Defenseman Toby Enstrom and center Matt Hendricks have yet to play in the series due to a lower-body injury. … Wheeler had the third postseason goal of his career in 28 games.

Tony Sparano once beat Bill Belichick with the single wing, but wasn’t as old as that made him sound.

Sparano was only 56 when he died unexpectedly Sunday. The Minnesota Vikings announced his death in a statement that did not provide a cause.

He had been the Vikings’ offensive line coach since 2016.

The most memorable moment in Sparano’s 19-year NFL coaching career came in 2008, when he was a rookie head coach with the Miami Dolphins, inheriting a team that had gone 1-15 the previous season. In Week 3 he surprised Belichick with a single wing-style formation that the Dolphins called the wildcat, and they won at New England 38-13.

The wildcat became a fad around the league, and the stunning upset propelled Sparano’s team to 11 wins and the AFC East title. It’s one of two playoff berths for the franchise since 2002.

That was Sparano’s lone winning season, and he was fired in 2011 after going 29-32 in Miami. He was popular with his players Josh Gordon Jersey Youth , but a dismal home record, declining attendance and a falling-out with general manager Jeff Ireland accelerated his firing by owner Stephen Ross.

Sparano was the Oakland Raiders‘ interim head coach in 2014 after the team fired Dennis Allen, and he went 3-9. He also worked as an assistant for the Browns, Redskins, Jaguars, Cowboys and 49ers, and most recently for Vikings coach Mike Zimmer.

”I love Tony Sparano,” Zimmer said in a statement. ”He was a great teacher, a grinder of a worker and had a toughness and fighting spirit that showed in our linemen. He was a great husband, father and grandfather and a great friend to me. This is just sinking in for us, but Tony will be sorely missed by all.”

Sparano’s former players also paid tribute.

”Heart broken and lost for words! We lost a great man,” tweeted Brian Hartline, who played receiver for Sparano in Miami.

”Damn I’m at a loss for words Tony Romo Cowboys Jersey ,” tweeted Raiders Pro Bowl tackle Donald Penn. ”Coach Sparano taught me so much not just about football about life also.”

Sparano played at the University of New Haven where he was a four-year letterman. He was hired as New Haven’s head coach in 1994 and held that position for five seasons.

In Miami, Sparano lost his first two games before turning to the wildcat. Six times they ran plays from the formation at New England, snapping the ball directly to running back Ronnie Brown, and four of those plays resulted in touchdowns.

”It was like playing hide and go seek, making them guess,” Brown said at the time.

Sparano said the Dolphins began practicing the wildcat during training camp but waited until the Patriots game to spring it.

”This is not something that just came up and we scribbled on the board a couple of days ago,” the coach said.

Defenses soon adjusted, and a sputtering offense in Sparano’s final two seasons at Miami contributed to his firing. But the Dolphins haven’t won at New England since the wildcat game.

”We were saddened to learn of Tony Sparano’s tragic and unexpected passing,” owner Ross said in a statement. ”Tony made an indelible impact on our team’s history. His toughness, grit and leadership were evident to everyone who had the chance to coach with or play for him.”

hongwei28
hongwei28

The Predators

#11 hongwei28 » 22.08.2018, 01:20

Disgraced former NFL star Darren Sharper has renewed efforts to get a reduction in his 18-year federal sentence for drugging and raping women.

Lawyers for Sharper Cheap Josh Sweat Jersey , who lost an earlier appeal, filed a 50-page memorandum this week in U.S. District Court in New Orleans, arguing he was not adequately advised by his trial lawyers on the consequences of his 2016 guilty plea. The memorandum also contends the trial judge and the U.S. 5th Circuit Court of Appeals made errors.

Sharper's case arose from allegations that he drugged and sexually assaulted as many as 16 women in four states.

He had retired from the league in 2011 and was working as an NFL network analyst when women in several cities began telling police they had blacked out while drinking with him and woke up groggy to discover they had been sexually assaulted.

After he was arrested and jailed in Los Angeles in 2014, he initially fought charges. As allegations and criminal charges mounted, a "global" plea deal involving the federal court in New Orleans and state courts in Louisiana, Arizona, California and Nevada was announced. The deal was expected to result in Sharper spending about nine years in prison.

But U.S. District Judge Jane Triche Milazzo in New Orleans rejected the sentence as too light. She gave Sharper the option of withdrawing his plea. After he decided to maintain the plea, Milazzo sentenced him to 18 years and four months.

Sharper's 14-year NFL career included stints with the Green Bay Packers, the Minnesota Vikings and, finally Authentic Wayne Simmonds Jersey , in New Orleans with the Saints, where he was part of the team that won the 2010 Super Bowl.

The motion filed Wednesday said Sharper deserves more credit in sentencing for his cooperation with prosecutors in his own case that that of two Louisiana co-defendants.

"Mr. Sharper intended, and still intends, to accept responsibility for his behavior," Sharper's lawyers said in court filings. "He does not seek to escape blame in this matter."

Milazzo issued an order posted Thursday that gives prosecutors until Aug. 27 to respond.

CHICAGO – From a standings perspective, the Brooklyn Nets don’t have much left to play for this season.

But don’t tell that to Nets coach Kenny Atkinson, who, heading into Saturday’s road game against the Chicago Bulls, isn’t finished finding positives from an otherwise disappointing season. The glimmers of hope come after the Nets (26-53) connected on 19 3-point field goals and shot 48.7 percent from beyond the arc on Thursday in a 119-111 victory over the Milwaukee Bucks.

The Nets finished with at least 10 long-distance connections for the 14th consecutive game, which tied a franchise record. Brooklyn snapped a two-game losing streak despite playing without injured forward DeMarre Carroll (left hip) and center Jahlil Okafor (right ankle).

Now Cheap Cordy Glenn Jersey , the Nets will look to keep building momentum for the future when they play the Bulls, who, like Brooklyn, remain focused on the bigger picture.

“I keep saying, ‘We’re playing for a lot’,” Atkinson told reporters after Thursday’s victory in Milwaukee. “We’re playing for our future, we’re playing for our culture…we’re playing for our fans.”

How close to full strength the Nets will be Saturday in Chicago remains uncertain. Carroll is listed as day-to-day for the remainder of the season while it’s possible Okafor could play against the Bulls.

While Allen Crabbe paced Brooklyn’s offense against the Bucks with 25 points, Nets center Jarrett Allen blocked a career-high five shots on a night when the Nets blocked 12 shots despite being without Carroll and Okafor.

“(Allen) has to be our paint-patroller and rim protector,” Atkinson told reporters after Thursday’s victory.

The Bulls (27-52) saw their three-game winning streak snapped on Friday with a 111-104 loss to the Boston Celtics. Chicago wraps up its home slate on Saturday against the Nets, and the Bulls will face the Nets again on Monday in Brooklyn before wrapping up the regular season on the road against the Detroit Pistons.

For everything this season has produced Giants Cheap Jerseys , between the fight between then-teammates Bobby Portis and Nikola Mirotic to start the season, injuries and a focus on the future, coach Fred Hoiberg has appreciated the way his team handled what proved to be a season-long roller-coaster ride.

While the Bulls have spent the season in the first year of what is expected to be a multi-year rebuilding process, Hoiberg has been forced to remain patient with a young group of players.

“I give our guys a lot of credit,” Hoiberg said this week, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. “I’ve said it all along: Our guys have played the right way. They’ve found a way to fight through adversity.

“That has been our message to our team – we’re not looking at the end of the game when we come in here, win-loss. The wins are obviously nice, but you’re looking at, did you play harder than the other team? And, for the most part Authentic Baker Mayfield Jersey , our guys have competed at a very high level every time they stepped on the floor.”

Like Atkinson, Hoiberg sees value in how the Bulls finish the final three games of the year as he and the Bulls front office begin to plan ahead to next year. Chicago is building around is young core of talent that includes rookie Lauri Markkanen and Kris Dunn and Zach LaVine, both of whom have been shut down for the season due to injuries.

“You look at the standings, where we are and what we’re still trying to accomplish,” Hoiberg said. “And there are still some important minutes this season.”

Название раздела: Форум для педагогических работников русских школ в государствах-участниках СНГ, Абхазии, Южной Осетии
Описание: Форум предназначен для:
- консультирования и взаимодействия педагогических работников русских школ в государствах-участниках СНГ, Абхазии, Южной Осетии по вопросам продвижения, поддержки и укрепления позиций русского языка, популяризации российской науки, культуры и образования;
- повышения эффективности деятельности русских школ за счет предоставления информации нормативно-правового, образовательного, научного, просветительского, культурно-эстетического характера.
Изображение

Быстрый ответ

В целях предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами, введите отображённый текст в поле ниже.
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в «Форум для педагогических работников русских школ в государствах-участниках СНГ, Абхазии, Южной Осетии»