Derwin James was a bright spot in loss to Rams Refocused

Описание: О русском языке и русской культуре

huangjian123
huangjian123

#1 huangjian123 » 08.11.2018, 03:38

Los Angeles Chargers Daily Links: http://www.sandiegochargersteamonline.com/joey-bosa-jersey , NFL Week 3: Los Angeles Rams 35, Los Angeles Chargers 23 - PFF Analysis TeamSecond-year wide receiver Mike Williams looked every bit worthy of the first round pick the Chargers used on him. Williams looked physically imposing on both of his touchdowns, and he hauled in four of his six targets for 81 receiving yards.Bolts “Extremely Frustrated” by Defensive Performance - Ricky Henne“We just couldn’t stop them,” said Desmond King. “They just kept converting on third down and we couldn’t get off the field. They just ran plays. They did their job, and then we tried to do our job, but they executed better than we did.”Costly Miscues Doom Bolts鈥et Philip Rivers is as Encouraged as Ever - Ricky Henne“It was my momentum carrying me because I had to travel so far to get to (the interception),” he said. “I was trying to get the ball out of bounds. I was trying to, but my momentum took me out.”Ice Cube loves the anti-Chargers banners flying over the Coliseum - Ryan PhillipsIce Cube loves hating on the San Diego Los Angeles Chargers. In fact, he’s been doing it for months. On Sunday during the Chargers’ matchup with the Los Angeles Rams http://www.sandiegochargersteamonline.com/jahleel-addae-jersey , he was a big fan of a banner being flown over the stadium.Chargers' Antonio Gates overcomes vertigo, impacts game with Rams - Eric Williams"Our staff, our doctors and our trainers were great in terms of monitoring me throughout the whole week," Gates said. "And I want to play the game. I want to go to battle with these guys; I just tried to make the right choice that can help this team."Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWadeLos Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Derwin James is a superstar in the making It’s time for the Chargers to hold Jahleel Addae accountable - KPIn the case of Addae, he’s been widely known as a reckless and wild tackler. That has actually gotten worse this year. Last year, I felt like Addae improved in coverage. He’s reverted back to his younger self where he’s just not really showing much awareness at all. There were two touchdowns that I thought Addae was responsible for yesterday. Here they are:Chargers sign punter Donnie Jones, waive Drew Kaser - Eric WilliamsThe Chargers used five different players to handle field goals, kickoffs and extra points in 2017, including Kaser. The Bolts finished a league-worst 67 percent on field goals last year.Another slow start http://www.sandiegochargersteamonline.com/dan-feeney-jersey , but Chargers find their 'juice' from Rivers-Gordon combo - Eric WilliamsRivers upped his record to 4-0 against San Francisco, with 1,213 passing yards, 12 touchdowns and four interceptions in those games. Rivers (51,504) also passed Hall of Famer John Elway (51,475) for eighth in career passing yards in NFL history.Recap: James Stars As Chargers Complete Comeback vs. 49ers - Thomas HerdGood special teams play is a rarity within the Chargers organization within recent years. They may have found a punt returner, however. JJ Jones has had the role for first three weeks after winning the job in preseason, but was a healthy scratch on Sunday. With Travis Benjamin back healthy, that was be the obvious choice http://www.sandiegochargersteamonline.com/denzel-perryman-jersey , but the Chargers coaches surprised us. Kick returner Desmond King took the duties and impressed. Just before the half, he broke a return for 56, only to be stopped “illegally” by the 9ers kicker, a penalty that should have been called. Usually when King receives kick offs, nine times out of ten there is no return. So moving him to punt return, gives him a proper chance to show his wiggle and burst.Grading all 32 first rounders after Week 4 - Mark ChichesterDerwin James is everything we thought he was at Florida State. In four weeks, James is yet to register a game grade below 70.0, and he is quickly emerging as one of the league’s best defensive weapons. His Week 4 performance put a spotlight on everything that makes him great; he allowed just three catches from six targets, he added a defensive stop against the run and he also added a sack and two hits from four pass-rush snaps. The sky is the limit for the Chargers’ ‘Mr. Do it all’.Chargers rookie safety Derwin James is everything we thought he was at Florida State - Ben LinseyThroughout all those positions http://www.sandiegochargersteamonline.com/mike-williams-jersey , the rookie safety has been impressive in coverage thus far, having been targeted 13 times and allowing just six receptions for 34 yards. To add to that, he has been making plays on the ball when it is thrown his way. Three of those 13 targets against James have either been intercepted or broken up by him.Refocused, NFL Week 4: Los Angeles Chargers 29, San Francisco 49ers 27 - PFF Analysis TeamThe vaunted Chargers secondary had struggled the first three games while last year’s top-graded corner Casey Hayward wasn’t following up his stellar play and giving up big plays. Hayward and company came through outside of allowing a long catch and run to Kittle. Derwin James was excellent once again, as he finished off the game with a hit on Beathard leading to the interception.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade

Название раздела: Разное
Описание: О русском языке и русской культуре

Быстрый ответ

В целях предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами, введите отображённый текст в поле ниже.
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в «Разное»