thats all behind him. Snedeker believes t

Описание: О русском языке и русской культуре

lw789
lw789

#1 lw789 » 20.07.2018, 02:53

PHILADELPHIA -- Jason Peters will protect the quarterbacks blind side for quite a while longer in Philadelphia. The All-Pro left tackle agreed to a five-year contract with the Eagles on Wednesday. Peters was signed for 2014, and his new deal adds four years through 2018. Overall, the contract is worth about $50 million. "They didnt want to risk losing me and I didnt want to go anywhere, and I let them know that," Peters said. "I want to retire here. I love this organization. I love Philly." The feeling is mutual. "There arent many people cut from the same cloth as Jason Peters," coach Chip Kelly said. "To be able to bounce back from two Achilles injuries and return to an All-Pro level speaks not only to his incredible athleticism, but proves just how hard he works at his game. Having him at left tackle provides a lot of comfort to our quarterback and to our entire offence. Hes a guy that many players look up to in our locker room." The 32-year-old Peters is a six-time Pro Bowl pick and two-time All-Pro. Peters missed the entire 2012 season after twice rupturing an Achilles tendon, but he returned to anchor an offensive line that helped the Eagles lead the NFL in rushing. All-Pro running back LeSean McCoy ran for a franchise-best 1,607 yards, and Pro Bowl quarterback Nick Foles had a breakout year behind Peters and Co. "I told yall I was at 100 per cent coming into the season," Peters said. "I felt very good. They obviously think (Im worth it) or they wouldnt have given me the contract. Im definitely going to live up to it." The Eagles appear set on their offensive line. Lane Johnson, a first-round pick last year, played well as a rookie at right tackle. Left guard Evan Mathis was an All-Pro, centre Jason Kelce is one of the top centres in the league, and right guard Todd Herremans is signed through 2016. Peters is the cornerstone. "Jason is everything you look for in a left tackle," general manager Howie Roseman said. "The unique blend of size, speed and athleticism that Jason possesses is something that everyone wants in an offensive lineman. However, what really makes him unique is his desire to improve day in and day out despite the fact that hes played at an elite level for so many years. We are truly rewarding Jasons excellence." Peters was an undrafted free agent signed by Buffalo and converted from tight end. He played his first five seasons with the Bills before coming to Philadelphia in a trade in 2009 and establishing himself as one of the premier left tackles in the NFL. Now hes already being talked about as a Hall of Fame candidate with several years left in his career. "I got a $5,000 signing bonus in Buffalo," Peters said. "I never thought this would happen. I believed in myself. This is a dream come true." Fernando Llorente Jersey . In the opening game of his fourth-round match at the U.S. Open, the owner of 17 major titles got passed at the net twice, sailed a backhand long, then missed two forehands to get broken. Son Heung-min Jersey . So heres what I do when I want to get into the baseball mood—I delve into "The Baseball Project". http://www.footballhotspurstore.com/Women-Ben-Davies-Tottenham-Hotspur-Jersey/.J. - Several people have collapsed in an overcrowded New Jersey train station while waiting in long lines to get to the Super Bowl. Paulo Gazzaniga Jersey . - Steve Stricker usually doesnt show up at a tournament on Sunday. Harry Kane Jersey . That little deal worked out in a big way for the Mavericks. Nowitzki had 21 points Tuesday night to pass Oscar Robertson for 10th on the NBAs career scoring list, leading the Mavs to a 95-83 victory over the Utah Jazz.KAPALUA, Hawaii -- Brandt Snedeker starts a new year in golf with hopes of avoiding an old problem -- staying healthy. The Tournament of Champions, which starts Friday, is his first event since a freak accident in Shanghai two months ago. Snedeker was on a Segway scooter during a corporate outing at Sheshan International when he took a tumble and injured his left knee. "I had been on one all day in this pro-am," Snedeker said Wednesday. "I was going down the last hole, seeing how fast I could get it going. I hit a sprinkler head, lost control a little bit and jumped off. I landed on my knee and my knee popped." He feared he had torn his anterior cruciate ligament. Just his luck, he only suffered a small tear, along with a cracked tibia and a deep bone bruise. It was enough to keep him out of the Australian PGA, World Challenge in California and the Franklin Templeton Shootout in Florida. Harris English replaced him as Matt Kuchars partner in the Shootout, and they went on to win. Snedeker said the knee feels good, though the real test starts Friday. He spent last week playing at Hideaway in the California desert, walking 18 holes a day and carrying his own bag. The good news at Kapalua is that he has his caddie. Not so good is that the Plantation Course was built on the side of a mountain, featuring some of the steepest climbs hell face all year. "Ive had a few aches and pains of playing again, but nothing that concerns me," Snedeker said. "The only thing Im worried about is walking 18 holes here. Palm Springs is dead flag. Walking this golf course is a little different." And the last time the six-time PGA Tour winner carrieed his own bag? "Its funny, I got into this routine of doing it after injuries," Snedeker said.dddddddddddd Not so funny is that it has become a routine. In his seven years on tour, Snedeker has had surgery on both hips to correct a degenerative problem. He missed the 2012 U.S. Open because of a rib injury. After one of the hottest stretches of last year -- second to Tiger Woods at Torrey Pines, second to Phil Mickelson in Phoenix and then a victory at Pebble Beach -- Snedeker had recurring problems with his ribs and missed the next month. Snedeker said his rookie season was his only injury-free year. "Its very concerning," he said. "I dont consider myself that, but the evidence bears out that I am injury-prone. Over the course of your career, youre going to have injuries. Im hoping all mine are in a five-year stretch." Hes been taking medication and paying close attention to his diet to stay on top of his fitness, but just like most people, Snedeker will stray on occasion. "You get healthy and you forget about it," he said. "You get injured and you start worrying. Im no different from anyone else." Now, he can hope thats all behind him. Snedeker believes the best part of his career is ahead of him, and hes excited about the major championship venues, with Pinehurst No. 2 among his favourite course in America. He was tied with Angel Cabrera going into the final round of the Masters last year, and he has come to love links golf at the British Open, with strong showings the last two years. His biggest goal for 2014? "Im looking forward to playing an injury-free year," he said with a grin. White NFL Jerseys Cheap Youth NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Discount Jerseys ' ' '

Название раздела: Разное
Описание: О русском языке и русской культуре

Быстрый ответ

В целях предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами, введите отображённый текст в поле ниже.
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в «Разное»