I have a hard gardener who

ylq
ylq

#1 ylq » 20.10.2018, 03:54

I have a hard gardener who has taught me for five years - the language teacher - teacher Luo Ting.teacher's face is red and white, and a black pearl-like eye looks particularly fascinating. The reason for the red face on the teacher's face is that the face is covered with small acne. In order not to hurt the teacher, we privately put those acne. Known as "beautiful beautiful acne."teacher is a medium-sized, medium-sized body. The teacher is very simple, dress simple and generous, generally do not wear skirts and too gorgeous clothes Carton Of Marlboro Reds, prefer to wear sportswearother teachers, the teacher flew to the office in the same class. It seems that there is something in the office that is so urgent. After our class, our teachers chat with the classmates and play skipping. The short 10 minutes between classes. We are together like good friends, the relationship between teachers and students has become more harmonious. teacher gave us a lot of words in the classroom. The students also spoke actively in the classroom. If there were parents coming to the class, the parents�� faces would be filled with a happy smile. Once, I was too unconfident in class, and I finally raised my hand once, and I was afraid that my answer was wrong, and I took back my hand in the air. This small move, the teacher looked at me all, and called me up. I said "I feel as if..." and the teacher asked "Why do you want to say it?" I am afraid that I am not right.�� The teacher then said, ��Your answer is completely correct.�� ��yes, yes!�� This is the voice of my young mind. With this experience, I became very confident in every class, and the natural language scores have risen a lot Carton Of Cigarettes. teacher especially loves to read books. It is one to two hours at a glance. Sometimes, the classmates ask the teacher to play, the teacher will let us sit down, listen to her story, the teacher speaks vividly, we are so fascinated, all fascinated, as if there is magic powder spilled on us . teacher can't teach us the sixth grade now, because the teacher is happy, our classmates feel a little pity, but we sincerely wish the teacher and the baby can be healthy and happy! ! without your education, we don't have a wealth of knowledge Online Cigarettes. We won't be the flowers of the motherland, but the dead leaves that others bully. During the winter vacation, there have been many pleasant things, many interesting things have happened, and many unforgettable things have happened... What I am telling today is aday, the weather was very cold. There was snow and snow in the air. The ground was covered with a thick snow blanket. The whole world was white and snowy. My mother and I were very excited and ready to go to the streets to play in the snow. Walking to the cross street intersection, I saw a large group of people on the crowd, and hurriedlen cabbage for sale, so pity! I saw that the cabbage was covered with a layer of snow! He picked the cabbage and was discovered by three uncles who were either the Trade and Industry Bureau or the Urban Management Bureau Marlboro Menthol 100S. He shouted at him and pushed and slammed it again. He ordered him to leave immediately. He would not sell food randomly, which affected the traffic order. turned and said to my mother, "Why are they so fierce to the elderly? Are they not old?" Mom didn't answer my question positively Marlboro Red 100S, just sighed and we left. On the road, my mood can't be calm for a long time.society more full of warmth?"

Название раздела: ! КОНКУРС !

Быстрый ответ

В целях предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами, введите отображённый текст в поле ниже.
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в «! КОНКУРС !»