Everyone has a mother, and I am an orphan and

ylq
ylq

#1 ylq » 20.10.2018, 03:54

Everyone has a mother, and I am an orphan and I am thinking about my mother every moment. I also felt deep maternal love from my mother Cigarettes Online, and learned a lot from my mother.family is not wealthy. It is an ordinary family Carton Of Marlboro Reds. But I have a sister. Others say that my sister and I are half-brothers. I don't believe it. This is only visible on TV. Every time my mother has a good thing, it will be tight to me first, and the rest will be given to my sister, even if my sister just returned from Beijing.I got otitis media and had a high fever. Just got up in the morning Marlboro Cigarettes, my hair was dizzy. My mother combed my hair, I fainted in the bathroom and frightened my mother. My mother hurriedly called me up, and I couldn��t care for my teeth and wash my face. When I arrived at the hospital, the doctor said that I had to infuse. My mother was afraid of my pain. I went to the street and bought a lot of things I liked.r losing the liquid, I went home with my mother, and some of my mothers were busy! Mother has to look at the meal, but also take care of me, my father has no time to help my mother, my mother's sweat is like rain, dripping in my fragile heart! This day Online Cigarettes, I feel deep motherly love.
ther time, my mother bought the "Jade Rabbit Milk Yellow Pack", which was hot. I originally ate 3, but after my mother ate 2, I gave my one and gave me one of my father. I am eating happily, but my heart has been moving for a while!ve my mother, not only her gentle side.e, I was very badly tested. When my mother saw my paper, she was in a hurry. When I saw that the situation was wrong, I quickly hid. But my mother found me and asked me to copy the questions on the paper again. I was so scared that even the belt climbed into my room. The workers copied them all over and gave them to my mother. This time, my mother let me go. But I am also very moved.he touch of n times, I learned to return Wholesale Cigarettes. was on Women's Day, I gave my mother a "slide" that we just learned. When my mother saw it, she continued to praise me: I finally understood filial piety! Although my father is also praising me, my heart is very embarrassing to my mother! I have a cousin. He is very overbearing. He loves to grab someone else's things. Many people have been robbed by him, but he is sometimes very cute and pitiful. There have been many interesting things between me and him. Let me give you a detailed explanation. once, I was watching TV online. He suddenly ran over and said to me in a very motherly voice: "Da fat sister, let me play it?" "No," I replied firmly and forcefully. The cousin still does not give up "I beg you, just click on it, it will be good soon, guarantee, guarantee." "No, just can't." I refused to give in. When the cousin saw the softness, he came hard. He slammed the table and said, "This is my home. This is my computer. Let me play!" I am not afraid, saying: "This is your computer. But the comer is the guest, the master should let the guests be right!�� The cousin became more and more brave, hard and soft, and under his soft and hard foam, I had to admit defeat and give the computer to him.

Название раздела: ! КОНКУРС !

Быстрый ответ

В целях предотвращения автоматической отправки форм спам-ботами, введите отображённый текст в поле ниже.
:hi: :smile: :wink: :twisted: :sad: :evil: :smoke: :eh: :eek: :fie: :silenced: :razz: :oops: :help: :spy: :insane: :biggrin: :toothless: :ill: :nervious: :weirdface: :pray: :clap: :think: :boxing: :cyclop: :rambo: :zombie: :cry: Ещё смайлики…

Вернуться в «! КОНКУРС !»